Loan Recovery for KB Daehan Specialized Bank
|Accounting, Business Administration, Law|
|Full time job|
|13 July 2018|
KB Daehan Specialized Bank is a subsidiary of KB KooKmin Card Co., Ltd, the most successful and top 2 in Credit Card business and Auto Vehicle financial in South Korea. With its Joint venture with its successful partner in Indochina peninsular partner, KB Daehan Specialized Bank was approved by National Bank of Cambodia to operate its business in Cambodia in March 2018.
KB Daehan Specialized Bank’s goal is to improve living style of people of Kingdom of Cambodia with motivating, strengthening, high training staff who are standing by in place to serve a best service to meet its customer needs and satisfactions.
- Identify analyze main roots causing loan accounts fall overdue set recovery target, priority, strategies effectively solve those overdue loan accounts;
- Manage control matters to delinquent loan accounts regularly constantly execute collections those delinquent loan accounts on recovery policies procedures;
- Ensure that appropriate actions taken towards objectives fully recover overdue amounts;
- Monitor overdue accounts daily basis the allocated queues priorities the effective use analysis recovery system reports;
- Meet various partners/clients difficult situations negotiate settlements charged off loans submit appropriate recovery documentation the obtained appropriate approvals the authorized management;
- Facilitate activities through effective relationship branch staff management, provincial office, concerned departments well local authorities the regulated governmental bodies.
- Prepare regular reports status collections home/business visits the overdue loan partners/clients related line supervisors daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly basis;
- Report progress the legal process if legal proceeding engaged.
- Bachelor degree law, finance & banking, accounting, or Business.
- At least one experience with related files.
- Good in English language
- Computer literacy; MS office, MS outlook, internet, emails;
- Have good interpersonal communication skill, team work, independent, conflict management resolution, result-oriented; ability work without supervision under pressure.
- Ability appropriately effectively solve problem by showing good problem solving negotiation with levels various situations; good interpersonal communication.
- Be integrity, accountability, commitment strong compassion towards with poor the institution strong social mission;
- Be highly committed work under pressure be willing frequently travel place place across provinces/cities chase up migrated overdue loan partners/clients;
If you are interested in an exciting career with us and consider joining our dynamic team, we welcome your application and CV submitted at our bank or via email provided in the contact detail. For more information can contact via phone.
Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for interview