Project Accountant for WATHNAKPHEAP
|25th April 2019|
$350 - $380
|Minimum 2 years|
Wathnakpheap (WP) is a local Cambodian NGO which was localised from International NGO, SKIP (Pestalozzi Children Village’s Foundation) and was registered with the Government since 1997. Wathnakpheap has more 15 years extensive experience working with a variety of partners, including local NGOs, international NGOs, and private companies, and for a wide range of donors, including government agencies, multilateral organisations and corporate foundations. Wathnakpheap has been implementing projects for 4 program areas such as 1) Community Led Child Nutrition; 2) Education for all; 3) Good Governance and Civic Engagement; 4) Resilient Livelihood.
Wathnakpheap received fund from EU through Wold Vision International for implementing “Social Accountabilities for Better Public Service Delivery Project”.
Currently we are seeking the qualified candidates to fill the position as the following below:
- Project Accountant (1 Position)
- S/he proper financial management through the regular updating of the books of accounts and maintaining daily transactions at the provincial office.
- S/he check and translate invoice and support document.
- S/he presents project financial disbursement to Local Coordinator
- S/he to check budget request and work plan to be parallel and process it on time.
- S/he makes financial monthly and quarterly reports to the Local Coordinator.
- S/he assists in the preparation of budget projection and requests.
- S/he supports administration work relate to project at Province.
- S/he advises Local Coordinator on budget line to be used for each activity.
- S/he ensures that office equipment and machinery are properly maintained and regularly serviced.
- S/he periodic monthly field visit to monitor financial expenditure and report Local Coordinator.
- S/he prepares monthly budget control in budget project office.
- S/he Assist in the preparation of budget requests.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or 2 years relevant field work with NGOs.
- Leadership qualities, personnel, team management and communication skills (including mediation and conflict resolution).
- Interpersonal skill, honesty, and be able work under pressure and patient in work performance.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Khmer and English, Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Internet and Email) and.
- Know in Peachtree Accounting System
- Fluency in local languages and English is preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV with a Cover Letter (Please merge your CV and Cover Letter into 1 file only) to WP address or by email provided in the contact detail.
(Please do not attach certificates). Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
This Job will require the applicant to applicant to pass a criminal and child protection background check.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Wathnakpheap (WP) is a local Cambodian NGO which was localised from International NGO, SKIP (Pestalozzi Children Village’s Foundation) and was registered with the Government since 1997. Wathnakpheap has more 15 years extensive experience working with a variety of partners, including local NGOs, international NGOs, and private companies, and for a wide range of donors, including government agencies, multilateral organisations and corporate foundations. Wathnakpheap has implemented projects in the areas of child labour, climate change adaptation, early childhood care and development, education, good governance, health, livelihoods, nutrition and WASH.
|023 217 449 (Office)|
|016 200 297 (Mobile)|
|# BB12, St. 101, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh|