Operations and Administration Manager (Job Code: 8001) for East Asia Management University
|Admin / Supervisory, Business Administration, Educate/Train/Teaching, Execute. / Management|
|Full time job|
|31 July 2019|
|$1,000 - $1,500|
|At least 8 years|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the national State government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments. Expected to commence operations in late 2019, the university is currently conducting a series of hiring to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions.
If you are looking for a managerial position in a university working environment, we will be your best choice. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join us in our continued growth and expansion.
- Operations and Administration Manager (OA Manager)
- Report directly to the Pro Vice Chancellor – Administration, the OA Manager will establish and manage an effective team of executives to support him to deliver and achieve his annual objectives and targets.
- Responsible for the smooth running and performance of several key functions of the university, namely General office, Campus Maintenance, Student Affairs, and Finance.
- Coordinate with government agencies and ministries to ensure accurate and timely submissions and compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders e.g. Head office, management, contractors, suppliers, land owners etc. for good conduct of the operations and administration of the university.
- Develop, implement and document service operations, processes and procedures, adhering to security and maintenance standards to offer proactive, secure and high quality services.
- Support with the Marketing department in delivering effective communication services in line with business strategy, and using digital marketing and social media.
- Qualification: At least a Bachelor degree or related professional qualification
- At least 8 -10 years working experience in similar position in the education sector is required.
- Able to communicate in English and Khmer fluently. Translation of documents between these two languages is a routine task.
- Strong work ethics, quick learner, responsible and a positive attitude in a people-oriented environment.
Benefits to employee:
We offer a highly competitive benefit package in a friendly, healthy working environment.
- Salary: Negotiable. Indicate your asking salary in your CV.
- Position: Full time
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday
- Insurance, Annual Leave, Sick Leave Allowance
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and a recent passport size photo and salary expectation via email to EAMU at email@example.com.
Please write your email subject title in this format: Job code<space>Position<space>Your full name.
Applications must be submitted before 31st July 2019. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the national State government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments.
|East Asia Management University|
|012 907 957|
|Bldg no. 610, Street Oknha Kleang Moeung (70), Sangkat Toul Sangker, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|