Head of Compliance for MGN Emperor Bank Plc.
|31 May 2019|
|At least 3 years|
Job title : Head of Compliance
Work Location : Phnom Penh
Department : Compliance Department
Reports to : Chief Risk Officer
- Develop, review & implement all compliance strategy & action plan to govern overall bank policy, process, procedure, manual, guideline and banking activities while support the business growth.
- Review all banking policies, manual, procedures & process. Report to management and propose improvement to ensure compliance risk mitigation.
- Ensure Bank’s compliance with relevant Acts, Laws, directives and guidelines issued by the regulatory bodies, and the Bank’s internal policies and procedures.
- Act as the reference point for the AML/CFT measure the Bank has established, including employee training and reporting of suspicious transactions.
- Regularly conduct compliance & AML risk assessment to assess the current state and identify area for enhancement in aligning the compliance & AML/CFT management practice with regulatory guidelines and leading industry practices.
- Identify compliance & AML/CFT risk associated with new products and services or variation to existing products and services.
- Conduct compliance visits, effect surveillance programs and ensure that the Company’s procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Review client complaints and follow-up on the client complaints register and ensure that all complaints are duly noted and addressed promptly.
- Report to the committee upon identifying an event of non-compliance / issues of breaches.
- Compile documents and information required in response to queries from the regulators
- Degree holder with 5 years compliance related working experience in banking / financial industry.
- At least 3 year managerial level in compliance or similar capacity.
- Full spectrum of banking policy, process, manual, flows and banking activities knowledge
- Leadership & people management skill
- Complex analytical, problem solving & decision making skill
- Strategic planning & organizing skill
- Influential communication & presentation skill.
Interested Candidates shall submit application via email to email@example.com
For inquiry call to 071 915 5515
Document required are as following:
- CV and Cover Letter,
- 2 pieces of Current Passport side (4X6) Photo
- A photocopied Khmer National ID
Note: Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further process.