Lecturers for undergraduate and postgraduate courses (Job Code: 9002) for East Asia Management University
|Admin / Supervisory, Business Administration, Computer - Designer, Educate/Train/Teaching, Execute. / Management, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|31 July 2019|
|At least 3 years|
|PhD or Professional Doctorate preferred|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the Cambodian government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments. Expected to commence operations this year, the university is currently conducting a series of hiring to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions immediately.
If you are looking for a Full time, Part-time or Sessional position in a university working environment, we welcome you to apply with us. We are looking for highly qualified candidates to teach in one or more of following disciplines:
- Lecturers – business, management, accounting, banking and finance.
- Lecturers – hospitality, tourism, MICE and casino management.
- Lecturers – web designs, graphic, social media and IT applications
- Must be highly fluent in English in writing, speaking and listening. Khmer proficiency is preferred though not a must.
- Develop and review courseware under tight timeline for EAMU Academic Board approval and submission to MOEYS for clearance.
- Handle other tasks, both academic and non-academic, to facilitate the start-up phase of the university.
- Teach to enlighten the students and generate their interest to discover.
- Obtain excellent rating from students for effective teaching and student care.
- Attend to the daily student matters for the smooth conduct of classes and school activities to support academic performance
- Maintain proper record of student attendance, conduct and individual performance for intervention strategy, if required.
- Prepare timely returns and reports to the management, MOEYS or relevant authorities.
- Coordinate the pre- and post- stages of each teaching semester, including course planning, resources management and class scheduling
- Qualification: Master or Doctoral Degree in related field of studies. For specialised courses, professional certification by the relevant accreditation body is necessary.
- 3-5 years of experience in teaching degree programs with effective teaching skills and techniques.
- Familiar with blended learning via video transmission and other online teaching platforms across bounders.
- Highly competent in the subject areas you are delivering.
- Possess good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong work ethics, responsible and a passion for teaching.
Benefits to employee:
We offer a highly competitive benefit packages with a pleasant working environment. EAMU is an equal opportunity organisation.
- Salary: Negotiable. Indicate your asking salary in your CV.
- Position: Full time/ Part time
- For those applying for Sessional posts, please indicate your wage per hour
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday
- Insurance, Annual Leave, Sick Leave Allowance
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and a recent passport size photo and salary expectation via email to EAMU at email@example.com. Transcripts and other supporting documents are to be included in the application.
Please write your email subject title in this format: Job code<space>Position<space>Your full name.
Applications must be submitted before 31st July 2019. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the national State government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments.
|East Asia Management University|
|012 907 957|
|Bldg no. 610, Street Street Oknha Kleang Moeung (70), Sangkat Toul Sangker, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|