Maintenance Supervisor (Job Code: 8002) for East Asia Management University
|Admin / Supervisory, Business Administration, Computer - Designer, Educate/Train/Teaching, Execute. / Management, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|30 June 2019|
|$400 - $700|
|At least 10 years|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the Cambodia government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments. Expected to commence operations in late 2019, the university is currently conducting a series of hiring to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions.
If you are looking for a position in a university working environment, we welcome you to apply with us. We are looking for a highly qualified candidate to immediately fill the position below:
- Maintenance and Security Supervisor
- Report to the Administration and Operations Manager, you will recruit and manage a team of full time and casual personnel to upkeep and maintain the university campus to an excellent standard.
- Responsible for the safety and security of the campus – develop and implement a security plan, including the training and supervision of security
- Responsible for the high operational readiness of the building, fittings and fixtures, including water and toilet system, lifts, paintworks, lightings, air-conditioning system, and canteen.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and greenery of the campus - implement daily cleaning and gardening roster and supervise the cleaners/gardeners’ works.
- Provide daily end of day report to the OA manager on incidents reporting and maintenance issues for rectifications.
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers to obtain quotes for best quality parts and services within allocated budget.
- Response to government agencies to ensure accurate and timely submissions and compliance to fire and safety regulatory requirements.
- Support the OA manager to develop, implement and document service operations, processes and procedures, adhering to security and maintenance standards to offer proactive, secure and high quality services.
- Qualification: Professional certification and qualifications relevant to the position.
- At least 10-15 years working experience in similar position, preferably in the education sector.
- Good network and contacts with suppliers and contractors will be essential
- Able to communicate in Basic English and fluently in Khmer. Translation of documents between these two languages is necessary.
- Strong work ethics, honest, quick learner, responsible and a positive attitude in a people-oriented environment.
Benefits to employee:
We offer a highly competitive benefit packages with a pleasant working environment. EAMU is an equal opportunity organisation.
- Salary: Negotiable. Indicate your asking salary in your CV.
- Position: Full time/ Part time
- For those applying for Sessional posts, please indicate your wage per hour
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday
- Insurance, Annual Leave, Sick Leave Allowance
- 13 months’ bonus
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and a recent passport size photo and salary expectation via email to EAMU at email@example.com. Transcripts and other supporting documents are to be included in the application.
Please write your email subject title in this format: Job code<space>Position<space>Your full name.
Applications must be submitted before 10th June 2019. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the national State government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments.
|East Asia Management University|
|012 907 957|
|Bldg no. 610, Street Oknha Kleang Moeung (70), Sangkat Toul Sangker, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|