Web designers and creative artists (Job Code: 5002) for East Asia Management University
|Arts / Graphic Design, Computer - Designer, Information Technology|
|Full time job|
|30 June 2019|
|$400 - $800|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the national State government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments. Expected to commence operations in late 2019, the university is currently conducting a series of hiring to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions.
If you are looking for a position in a university working environment, we will be your best choice! We are looking for qualified candidates to fulfil the position as below.
- Web designers
- Creative artists
- Develop creative web pages and enhance regularly the university website.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the overall marketing & brand communications of programmes
- Ensure updates and relevancy on the website, brochures and all marketing-related materials
- Maintain excellent public relations and media relations, particularly in social media
- Write communication materials and articles, translation for web and marketing collaterals in both Khmer and English
- Execute A&P activities, such as, media buying and monitoring of ads
- Assist in outdoor events such as exhibitions, open house and seminars
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Creative arts or Web design, Mass Communication, or related professional qualification. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Applicants with previous working experience in similar jobs will be an advantage.
- Must be highly proficient in both Khmer and English, and able to translate between these two languages.
- Possess good computer and graphic skills (MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Illustrator etc.)
- Strong work ethics, responsible and a positive attitude in a people-oriented environment.
Benefits to employee:
We offer a highly competitive benefit packages with a pleasant working environment. EAMU is an equal opportunity organisation.
- Salary: Negotiable. Indicate your asking salary in your CV.
- Position: Full time/ Part time
- For those applying for Sessional posts, please indicate your wage per hour
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday
- Insurance, Annual Leave, Sick Leave Allowance
- 13 months’ bonus
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and a recent passport size photo and salary expectation via email to EAMU at email@example.com. Transcripts and other supporting documents are to be included in the application.
Please write your email subject title in this format: Job code<space>Position<space>Your full name.
Applications must be submitted before 10th June 2019. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the national State government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments.
|East Asia Management University|
|012 907 957|
|Bldg no. 610, Street Oknha Kleang Moeung (70), Sangkat Toul Sangker, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|