Project Coordinator for IM&CH Project for World Vision Cambodia
|23 May 2019|
|$585 - $732|
|At least 3 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : TKO-FY19-F013
Position : Project Coordinator for IM&CH Project
#Recruitment : 01 Position
Location : Kirivong district, Takeo province
Salary : 585USD - 732USD Competitive and negotiable dependent on your experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
S/he will assist Project Manager and Team Leader in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the grant project on health, nutrition, and WASH sector in Takeo province to implement the grant project activities in the target districts in relations with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Work in close coordination with Project Team Leader and the Technical Specialist for Health and Nutrition and WASH Technical Team for the smooth implementation of the project.
- Coordinate Implementation of the project activities following to the project work plan.
- Provide on-going follow-up, coaching, monitoring and support the project's key stakeholders.
- Observe, coordinate and ensure smooth data collection during baseline, annual and end line evaluation.
- Monitor project activities and outputs ensuring the accountability and achievement of outcomes in project site.
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- At least Bachelor in health or related fields.
- Education on technical expertise in at least one of the WV core HN technical focus areas (nutrition, maternal/newborn health, child health, communicable diseases).
- At least 02 years of sectoral/appropriate professional experience.
- At least 03 years in experience of the project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, report writing, and progressive experiences in the field of Health or Nutrition.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Ms. Words, Excel and Access) and Email.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good Competent in written English communication.
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, Download the WV application form and APPLY ONLINE submitting your World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: TKO-FY19-F013 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 23rd May 2019, at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|Kirivong district, Takeo province|