Senior Project Manager for Child Protection (CP) and Nutrition Project for World Vision Cambodia
|Community Development, Execute. / Management, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|24 May 2019|
|$970 - $1,212|
|At least 4 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY19-F037
Position : Senior Project Manager for Child Protection (CP) and Nutrition Project
Location : Urban Vision Initiatives, Phnom Penh
Salary : 970 USD -1,212 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide leadership and management for the Child Protection and Nutrition team, guide and strengthen the project implementation, project outcomes and project team functions in building safer city, healthy city for children.
- Provide leadership to the team for programming quality and impact to the CWB
- Lead the project staff and work with Senior Manager ( SM) for donor compliance and reporting
- Responsible for building and maintaining partnerships with all stakeholders for external partnership and visibility
- Champion technical equality and excellence within the urban programming and among partners
- Lead the staff planning and transition to align with the programming direction and build dynamic and highly performing team
- Lead projects staff to work with national technical teams in annual programme review, evaluation and sponsorship integration
- Responsible for managing and handling Programme Budget, Audit compliance and stewardship of WVI resources.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization. We recommend applying for the certificate upon application submission.
- Bachelor’s degree of development management, social science or related fields, Relevant degree in urban development
- Master’s degree in social work and relevant sector is preferred.
- Degree or training in leadership, project management
- Strong presentation, facilitation and coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill, and ability to work closely and supportively within a team
- Proficiency in English (both read and write )
- Good analytical/problem solving with critical thinking skills,
- Good in Computer skill (MS Words, Excel and Access)
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience development and social sector /industry.
- 2 years’ experience in handling and leading team.
- Min 1-2 years in handling developmental technical programmes (health nutrition, Child Protection, youth etc)
- Experience in Social advocacy and working with Government
- Sound experience in project and program design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing
- Experience of development work in Urban Context
- Experience in delivering training, community mobilization
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, Download the WV application form and APPLY ONLINE submitting your World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: NO-FY19-F037 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 24th May 2019, at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|Urban Vision Initiatives, Phnom Penh|