Assistant Legal employees for KCP (Cambodia) Ltd
|Full time job|
|Speaks and write Khmer, English (Mandarin is a plus)|
|16 June 2019|
|At least 1 year|
- Undertake banking work such as registration of hypothecs and security agreements
- Assist in corporate secretary work, such as preparing standard minutes and resolutions.
- Undertake registration works with various ministries and government departments, such as company incorporation, specific licensing applications and labour registrations.
- Assist in M&A work on legal due diligence exercise, such as preparing corporate overview and conducting review of corporate related documents.
- Liaise with government officers at various ministries and government departments as required.
- Handle court, company, trademark and secured filing transactions searches.
- Review draft documents prepared by other staff to correct formatting.
- Draft fee proposals and keep accurate time records.
- Type documents and prepare presentations in Khmer and English.
- Translate legal and regulatory documents from Khmer to English and vice versa.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of monthly legal update and Knowledge Management resources.
- Undertake general administrative duties, as requested.
- Other tasks not specifically listed in this document may be assigned from time to time.
- Holds a Bachelor of Law degree.
- Speaks and write Khmer, English (Mandarin is a plus).
- Has at least 1 to 2 years of working experience in a bank or financial institution is preferred.
- Has a good understanding of corporate law of Cambodia.
- Has experience in legal research.
- Demonstrates the ability to take initiative, be self-motivated, and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills. Has the ability to cope with competing demands and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and internet research).
- Reliable and punctual.
- Exhibits integrity, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality.
- Some travelling within Cambodia may be required.
- Is friendly and approachable, with good people skills.
Interested candiates can send CV and Cover letter to company information below:
Contact Person : Ms. Mao Sokim
Phone : 096 66 81 470
Email : email@example.com
Address : Unit 903, Exchange Square, 9th Floor, No. 19&20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Private Limited Company, Phnom Penh office of Kelvin Chia Partnership which is a regional law firm headquartered in Singapore.
|KCP (Cambodia) Ltd|
|Ms. Mao Sokim|
|096 66 81 470|
|Unit 903, Exchange Square, 9th Floor, No. 19&20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|