Assistant Legal employees for KCP (Cambodia) Ltd
|Full time job|
|Speaks and write Khmer, English (Mandarin is a plus)|
|16 June 2019|
|At least 1 year|
- Undertake banking work such as registration of hypothecs and security agreements
- Assist in corporate secretary work, such as preparing standard minutes and resolutions.
- Undertake registration works with various ministries and government departments, such as company incorporation, specific licensing applications and labour registrations.
- Assist in M&A work on legal due diligence exercise, such as preparing corporate overview and conducting review of corporate related documents.
- Liaise with government officers at various ministries and government departments as required.
- Handle court, company, trademark and secured filing transactions searches.
- Review draft documents prepared by other staff to correct formatting.
- Draft fee proposals and keep accurate time records.
- Type documents and prepare presentations in Khmer and English.
- Translate legal and regulatory documents from Khmer to English and vice versa.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of monthly legal update and Knowledge Management resources.
- Undertake general administrative duties, as requested.
- Other tasks not specifically listed in this document may be assigned from time to time.
- Holds a Bachelor of Law degree.
- Speaks and write Khmer, English (Mandarin is a plus).
- Has at least 1 to 2 years of working experience in a bank or financial institution is preferred.
- Has a good understanding of corporate law of Cambodia.
- Has experience in legal research.
- Demonstrates the ability to take initiative, be self-motivated, and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills. Has the ability to cope with competing demands and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and internet research).
- Reliable and punctual.
- Exhibits integrity, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality.
- Some travelling within Cambodia may be required.
- Is friendly and approachable, with good people skills.
Interested candiates can send CV and Cover letter to company information below:
Contact Person : Ms. Mao Sokim
Phone : 096 66 81 470
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Unit 903, Exchange Square, 9th Floor, No. 19&20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia