DONOR ENGAGEMENT MANAGER for Planet Water Foundation
|Execute. / Management, Fundraising, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|22 June 2019|
|At least 5 years|
Planet Water Foundation is looking for a qualified Donor Engagement Manager to join our international team. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the organization’s donor volunteer program, management of strategic donor accounts, project-level communications, and fundraising outreach for the Mekong region. This newly created position reports to the organization’s Director of Development and will be based in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable skills and knowledge in managing a diverse set of work priorities, possess the ability to perform well under deadlines, be detail and process oriented, have the ability to manage a variety of tasks, exhibit excellent communication skills, and have a fluent written and spoken command of English.
- Donor Volunteer Program Management, Mekong: Oversee and manage the organization’s volunteering program for the Mekong region, which includes directly managing donor volunteers, and/or providing guidance, resources, and the supervision of volunteers. Provide orientation to donor organizations and their employee volunteers to increase their understanding of Planet Water and the role and responsibilities of volunteering on Planet Water projects.
- Strategic Account Management: Establish and manage in-country partner relationships, work with executive team to build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with the organization’s most important donor partners through orchestrating the deployment of organization-wide resources to provide maximum program impact and donor satisfaction.
- Fundraising Outreach: Work with executive Fundraising team to research and identify potential donors (companies and contacts) for the organization’s programs and solutions, assist with various fundraising projects to support new donor acquisition in the Mekong region as requested.
- Project Deployment Support: Provide donor volunteer engagement support during all project deployments, work with PW Educator to support donor volunteer education activities during project deployment, facilitate post-project feedback from donor volunteers.
- University graduate.
- Minimum 5 year’s related work experience with a successful record in managing NGO programs, development and fundraising experience, and managing donor relations.
- Domestic and occasional international travel.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English.
- Detail oriented and process driven.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Flexibility to embrace a range of duties as the organization’s needs require.
- Strong sense of teamwork, with the ability to interact collaboratively and enthusiastically with a diverse set of program staff and international partners.
- Self motivated, results oriented, assertive, and ability to work independently.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Desire to work for an NGO organization committed to making a global impact.
- Computer literate including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.