Accountant for Sanco Cambo Investment Group Co.,Ltd
|23 June 2019|
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Check all revenue from POS system on daily basis and fraud detection.
- Make sure the revenue calculation and supporting is accurate.
- Prepare related document and prepare payment to respective supplier.
- Other job as assigned by A & F Manager.
- Prepare and complete monthly/ yearly tax returns filling.
- Serve as a link between the company and the government by receiving/ feeding.
- Correct information, dealing with statutory compliance issues, preparing.
- Required documents in all sorts for government authorities in concern.
- Good knowledge of local tax regulations and accounting standards.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English for writing, reading and speaking.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- Be honest, Loyal, reliable, flexible, innovative, fast learner and hardworking.
- Working Hour: 8:00 – 17:00
- Holiday: Sunday & National Holiday
- Salary: Negotiable
Interested candidates please drop your CV at address:
#16Bo, Confederation de la Russie Blvd, Sangkat Teok Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
……or send CV to email: …… Theara@sancosez.com