Data Collection and Reporting Manager for Mith Samlanh
|Computer - General, Monitoring & Evaluation|
|Full time job|
|20 June 2019|
Do you have experience in managing data collection systems and preparing reports for donors? Are you interested in working with innovative social services for marginalized children & youth? Then join us!
You will be working with the Mith Samlanh team, which counts nearly 300 professionals working together to provide innovative social services to marginalized children, youth, their families and their communities.
What do we do?
We have developed a holistic approach in directly supporting children to go back to their families and continue their education; ensuring young people are in training or employment and supporting families and communities to care for their children.
We run the following vocational training businesses for youth: hospitality (cooking & service), motor mechanic, beauty, barber, welding, electricity and sewing training; and income generation training for caretakers.
- Supervise the data collection and reporting system ensuring it operates in line with Mith Samlanh values, missions and strategic objectives
- Work with managers to develop and update monitoring tools for all projects to keep track of their progress and facilitate project reviews on a quarterly basis
- To conduct regular comprehensive site visits to ensure data validation and consistency across the projects
- Coordinate and provide support to project staff in project implementation to ensure effective planning and monitoring of activities
- Train and coach staff in data collection, analysis, reporting method, case study and project management
- Prepare descriptive and analytical periodic reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for a donor, government and internal reports, both in Khmer and English in collaboration with project managers
- Update reporting tools and log-frame in consultation with other managers
- Provide support in analyzing data and conducting project assessments when needed
- Facilitate research and evaluation of project activities being implemented
- You are an experienced manager of projects that aim at improving the lives of marginalized populations, with children in the focus
- You have a proactive and dynamic personality and enjoy bringing practical solutions to the table
- You have experience in data collection tools, data management, log frames, monitoring and report writing
- You have excellent computer knowledge with command of Excel and other Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, internet)
- Your English is excellent, both written and spoken
- You have very good communication skills and enjoy collaborating with multiple teams
- You ideally have experience in writing case studies for external audiences such as donors and partners
Submitting a CV with a cover letter and salary expectations to email mentioned in the contact detail with the caption subject: Data
Collection and Reporting Manager before the closing date.
Mith Samlanh is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will be selected based on merit. Women are encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant will be expected to comply with Mith Samlanh’s Child Protection Policy.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The previous applicants will not be accepted.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
We started our work 20 years ago as one of the first registered Cambodian non-government organizations, and now we count 300 staff working in different zones in the Phnom Penh area. Every year, we provide various outreach programs, vocational training, education, counseling, food, shelter, medical services and income generation programs to 15,000 marginalized children, youth and families in Phnom Penh.