Compliance Officer for Booyoung Khmer Bank
|24 June 2019|
|At least 1 year|
Booyoung Khmer Bank (BKB) is a fully licensed commercial bank operating Cambodia since 2008, offering a full range of commercial banking products and services. Due to further business expansion we are looking for qualified and highly motivated candidates to full in various positions as listed below.
- Compliance Officer
- Monitor Bank’s daily operations ensure that it being properly comply with both internal external regulations.
- Prepare Annual ML/FT Risk Assessment Report
- Check review Treasury Department’s ITRS (International Transaction Reporting System)
- Contact point CAFIU related AML issues
- Develop amend policy guidelines related to FATCA
- Annual FATCA Report submit to Manager/Director for review and approval before officially submit GDT IRS
- Manage provide appropriate advice relevant regulatory requirements (Law, Prakas…)
- Check prepare monthly/quarterly JB’s reports submit in-charged Manager
- Check prepare responding on NBC’s/CAFIU’s request/letter (AML/CFT issues) in-charged Assistant for review.
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree law or equivalent qualification;
- At least 1 years’ experience related field.
- Khmer English communication verbal writing.
- Planning organizational skills
- Flexible, reliable, committed attention details
- Self-motivated an appetite learn
- Team player, efficient
- Analytical Assertive
Interested candidate, please submit CV and Cover Letter with stating your expected salary by via email or office address below. Only shortlist applicants will be contacted for interview.