Risk Officer for Booyoung Khmer Bank
|24 June 2019|
Booyoung Khmer Bank (BKB) is a fully licensed commercial bank operating Cambodia since 2008, offering a full range of commercial banking products and services. Due to further business expansion we are looking for qualified and highly motivated candidates to full in various positions as listed below.
- Risk Officer
- Work closely with executive team to devise risk management programs that are compliant with regulation especially NBC
- Part of Executive Committee for strategy development
- Review the strategy and approach for new and emerging operational risks
- Monitor department’s implementations of corrective risk reduction plans and actions as needed
- Provides direct oversight in the overall coordination of risk policies and procedures.
- Recommend and monitor compliance activities and refine the risk management processes.
- Monitor the external environment for emerging issues.
- Coordinate with Audit Department on risk based audit of the operational gaps and review of effectiveness of risk controls in Master Risk Registers of AMK and all the departments and functions.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, statistic or management or other related function.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Khmer & English.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with all levels of staff.
- Sense of humor, innovative/creative.
Interested candidate, please submit CV and Cover Letter with stating your expected salary by via email or office address below. Only shortlist applicants will be contacted for interview.