Lawyer for KCP (Cambodia) Ltd
|30th June 2019|
|Minimum 2 years|
- Advising/assisting senior lawyers in advising clients on a broad range of commercial matters including cross border works, performing company and land due diligences, company registration, business licensing, banking and finance, real estate, employment and immigration, mergers and acquisitions, due diligences and various commercial transactions.
- Reviewing, guiding and training other junior colleagues including paralegals to perform assigned projects.
- Carrying out research, formulating strategies, providing advices and analytical responses to clients’ requests for assistance;
- Handling client projects from beginning till completion.
- Preparing and delivering presentations for associations, conferences, and the management; writing articles; and participating in a wide range of other marketing and business development activities.
- Performing assigned administrative matters, including billing and collection of fee for consulting work performed.
- Other responsibilities as determined by firm management from time to time.
- Law degree, with a focus on corporate, licensing and commercial fields.
- Member of Bar Association of Kingdom of Cambodia.
- 0 to 2 years of experiences in legal or business consultancy in Cambodia.
- Experiences in banking industry or real estate would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English and excellent English writing skills.
- Fluent in another language would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong commitment to client service.
- Willingness to travel within and outside as works require.
Interested candiates can send CV and Cover letter to company information below:
Contact Person : Ms. Mao Sokim
Phone : 096 66 81 470
Email : email@example.com
Address : Unit 903, Exchange Square, 9th Floor, No. 19&20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Private Limited Company, Phnom Penh office of Kelvin Chia Partnership which is a regional law firm headquartered in Singapore.
|KCP (Cambodia) Ltd|
|Ms. Mao Sokim|
|096 66 81 470|
|Unit 903, Exchange Square, 9th Floor, No. 19&20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|