Administrative and Finance Assistant for Ponleu Ney Kdey Sangkhum
|Accounting, Assistant, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|19 June 2019|
|$250 - $275|
|At least 1 year|
Ponleu Ney Kdey Sangkhum (PNKS) is a Cambodian and Christian NGO localized from CORD UK with offices in Phnom Penh, Prey Veng, Kampong Speu, Kampot, and Preah Vihear. Our projects focus on integrated community development which promote community-led development and community initiatives. We are currently looking for qualified Cambodians to fill the position of Administrative/Finance Assistant for Preah Vihear Project.
- Administrative and Finance Assistant: 1 position based in Chey Sen District, Preah Vihear Province ($250 -$275)
- Produce project monthly finance report
- Manage and hold Project funds
- Assist to prepare and consolidate quarterly budget request
- Manage and maintain PNKS assets
- Ensure project staff follow PNKS polices and internal regulations
- Be central in project to share proper information
- Write correspondence to relevant partners, provide welcome and hospitality to visitors Consolidate the quarterly budget request
- Ensure project office is comfortable and attractive
- Maintain an effective filing system
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- At least 1 year experience in office management and accounting with NGOs
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Experience in using QuickBooks program
- Computer literacy
- Willing to work with community people in the remote area
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Discreet and trustworthy personality
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to PNKS office: House #19B, Street 145, Sangkat Phsar Deum Thkov, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh or e-mail (no certificates attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 19 June 2019.
Note: State clearly the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Contact number: 023 219 554.
Women are encouraged to apply!!!