Technical Project Coordinator for Child Protection for World Vision Cambodia
|Child Protection, Public Policy, Social Science, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|21st June 2019|
$585 - $732
|Minimum 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : KCC-FY19-F008
Position : Technical Project Coordinator for Child Protection
Location : Baribour District, Kampong Chhnang Province
Salary : 585-732 USD
I. PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is to plan and implement the technical program models to contribute to achieving the Project outcomes.
- Understanding of children's rights to protection from all forms of violence (physical, sexual, emotional), exploitation including trafficking and labor, and neglect
- Understanding of child protection systems, community based child protection program, child protection in emergency and Advocacy.
- Knowledge of key child protection project models and good practice in programming
- Basic knowledge on monitoring and evaluation system and processes (especially for child protection sector)
- Understanding of latest developments, research and trends in the field of child protection, particularly in country context
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) – preferably social sciences, social work, child rights, public policy and other related field
- At least 2 years of experience working in child protection: including child protection programme design, implementation and monitoring; staff training and coaching with an emphasis in the special technical capacity for the focus of the project
- Experience in project management – basic understanding in M&E, documentation and reporting
- Experience in adapting, contextualizing or replicating project models or best practice
- Experience in working collaboratively with government, NGOs/civil society organizations including faith based groups.
- Willingness to stay in the communities.
- Must understand and agree with WV’s vision, mission and Core Values.
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, Download the WV application form and APPLY ONLINE submitting your World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: KCC-FY19-F008 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 21 June 2019, at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|Baribour District, Kampong Chhnang Province|