Finance Manager for CAST Project for World Vision Cambodia
|17 June 2019|
|$970 - $1,334|
|At least 5 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for One (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY19-F051
Position : Finance Manager for CAST Project
#Recruitment : 01 Position
Location : National Office, Phnom Penh
Salary : 970 – 1,334 USD Competitive and negotiable dependent on your experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
S/he responses to provide leadership, oversight and guidance on financial management for World Vision International Cambodia (WVIC) CAST project. S/he will be responsible to establish effective and efficient internal financial control, system integration, mitigating financial risks and donor compliance for WVIC CAST project.
- Responsible and accountable for donor compliance on project expenses, including ownership on compliance of expenses undertaken by implementing partners.
- Responsible for managing and guiding support services functions such as finance, administration and procurement activities for project.
- Controlling and mitigating Financial Risk and strengthening Audit requirements.
- Manage project WVIC CAST budgets, timely and accurately handle budget preparation, implementation, monitoring, forecast, revision and closure.
- Provide capacity building for CAST Cambodia Project team on financial matters.
- Integrate and implement required financial systems, monitor, track and produce timely financial reports for both, internal and external stakeholders.
- Work under the technical guidance of CAST Finance Director for financial requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance on local tax and other financial laws applicable to Project.
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in finance (Master is Preferred).
- Knowledge of Sun Systems, Pro-Vision, COST allocation methodology and other computer related financial/accounting system and budgeting.
- Fluency in MS OFFICE , Excel , PowerPoint, financial data reporting and presentations.
- Experience in handling budget ( preparation & monitoring).
- 5+ years of Financial experience, with minimum 2+ years of team handling /leading experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in managing and handling Grants budget, handling and managing external partners, reporting on donor compliances.
- Experience of USDA and other US government grant , multi funding grants.
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, Download the WV application form and APPLY ONLINE submitting your World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: NO-FY19-F051 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 17th June 2019, at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|National Office, Phnom Penh|