Monitoring Officer for BRAG Project for World Vision Cambodia
|Execute. / Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Project Management, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|21st June 2019|
$585 - $732
|Minimum 3 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : BMC-FY19-F010
Position : Monitoring Officer for BRAG Project
Number of Recruitment : 01 Position
Location : Banteay Meanchey
Salary : 585USD - 732USD Competitive and negotiable dependent on your experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To establish M&E system for project and provide capacity building to staff of Building Resilience through Animal Gift (BRAG) in all project target area and lead the processes of project Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Responsible for Annual Review, Annual Report or necessary survey completion.
- Support the development and implementation of M & E tool and database for BRAG Project.
- Provide capacity building and coaching to project staff on M & E tool and database.
- Monthly track the progress with zonal Programme Information Monitoring Officer( PIMO) and consolidate report for manager in monthly basis.
- Lead regular reflection with project staff especially M&E and maintain a comprehensive database.
- Coordinate and work with Communications team for producing IEC materials and documented for project such as MSC, lesson learnt, video, case study.
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either social work, development studies, project management, business management or commerce.
- At least 03 year experiences program/project planning and/or design, monitoring, and evaluation in social work.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill, and ability to work closely and supportively within a team.
- Proficiency in English ( reading and writing both).
- Working knowledge of data analytical software (e.g. Epi Info, SPSS).
- Familiarity with the Royal Government of Cambodia’s policies and programs aimed at improving economic of Agriculture Cooperative.
- Demonstrated competency in implementing assessments/evaluations, including: designing assessment/evaluation methodology, data collection and analysis tools, managing data collection in the field, analysing data for both quantitative and qualitative.
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, Download the WV application form and APPLY ONLINE submitting your World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: BMC-FY19-F010 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 21st June 2019, at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052