Project Officer for Animal Production for World Vision Cambodia
|19th June 2019|
$585 - $732
|Minimum 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : BMC-FY19-F011
Position : Project Officer for Animal Production
Number of Recruitment : 01 Position
Location : Banteay Meanchey
Salary : 585USD - 732USD Competitive and negotiable dependent on your experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The overall purpose of this position is to contribute to improve Animal Production to build strong connection key stakeholders. 1) To ensure quality animal supplies are promoted and effectively managed; (2) increasing households’ technical capacity on animal raising; (3) To improved knowledge on consumption of nutritious food at household level.
- Ensure Technical input to relevant stakeholders or partners in the conduct of baseline, monitoring and evaluation of the project in collaboration with AP.
- Facilitate passing on of animals to new owners and ensure continuation of technical training (refresher training) and coaching on animal raising.
- Providing of animal starter support (feed, fence, shelter, etc.).
- Support families to develop animal production/breeding plan (work collaboratively with project officer for business development).
- Working with Relevant stakeholders such as PoA, DoA, Local authority, Private Business Sector, Producer Group, and other NGOs to:
- Ensure quality animal supplies are promoted and effectively managed.
- Ensure Poor households increase technical capacity on animal raising/breeding (Animal health care, feeding, and management).
- Ensure poor households increase animal production,
- And ensure target household Improve knowledge on consumption of nutritious food for self and family.
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Bachelor in Animal Husbandry, veterinary.
- Knowledge of project management. skill of transferred.
- Effective Communication and Facilitation skills.
- Knowledge in Graduation Approach, and Business facilitation, Nutrition.
- At least 02 years of experience in animal production/related field with relevant organisation/partners.
- Experience in workforce planning. data collection and project design. Budget Management.
- Animal raising projects. good knowledge of husbandry, animal vaccination.
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, Download the WV application form and APPLY ONLINE submitting your World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: BMC-FY19-F011 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 19th June 2019, at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052