Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist for World Vision Cambodia
|Monitoring & Evaluation, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|17 June 2019|
|$970 - $1,212|
|At least 5 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for One (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY19-F050
Position : M&E Specialist for CAST Project
#Recruitment : 01 Position
Location : National Office, Phnom Penh
Salary : 970 – 1,212USD Competitive and negotiable dependent on your experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
S/he will lead and manage the implementation of CAST Market Systems Development M&E requirements including system set-up, management of the database, surveys, reviews, data quality assurance and reporting within the overall CAST M&E structure.
- Develop & implement new database, tools templates, project M&E manual in alignment with Donors Compliance;
- Responsible for completing relevant baseline, mid-line and end-line evaluation or other necessary surveys and submission of reports to Technical Director;
- Responsible to track the progress with project staff and stakeholders, consolidate and prepare monthly updates, quarterly and semi-annual reports for review and approval;
- Accountable for maintaining comprehensive database for the project;
- Build M&E Capacity of project staff for quality and timely reporting (data collection, collation, analysis, accurate reporting,) including assigned partner and internal staff;
- Produce/Contribute to IEC materials and documents for project such as MSC (most significant change story), lesson learnt, and case studies;
- Coordination with stakeholder (other private sectors)
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Bachelor of Social Sciences and development studies management (Master is Preferred).
- Strong skills of professional facilitation, communication, data management and analysis, knowledge management, research and development, in M&E.
- Having Certification/ training in monitoring & evaluation, or program/ project planning.
- At least 05 years of professional experience in the developments sector and in monitoring and evaluation of projects.
- Experience of working in coordinator with local NGOs/sub-grants, private sector and especially USDA funded project.
- Good on collective and analysis of quantitative and qualitative date. manage multiple tasks in an effective, pro-active and timely manner.
- Knowledge in designing assessment/ evaluation methodology, data collective and analysis tools.
- Be flexible and ability to adapt. able to working independently as well as in team.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill, and ability to work closely and supportively within a team.
- Good in Computer skill (MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) and working knowledge of data analytical software (e.g. Epi Info, SPSS).
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, Download the WV application form and APPLY ONLINE submitting your World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: NO-FY19-F050 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 17th June 2019, at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|National Office, Phnom Penh|