Officer, Risk Management for KB Daehan Specialized Bank
|Admin / Supervisory, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|03rd July 2019|
|Minimum 2 years|
KB Daehan Specialized Bank is a subsidiary of KB KooKmin Card Co., Ltd, the most successful and top 2 in Credit Card business and Auto Vehicle financial in South Korea. With its Joint venture with its successful partner in Indochina peninsular partner, KB Daehan Specialized Bank was approved by National Bank of Cambodia to operate its business in Cambodia in March 2018. KB Daehan Specialized Bank’s goal is to improve living style of people of Kingdom of Cambodia with motivating, strengthening, high training staff who are standing by in place to serve a best service to meet its customer needs and satisfactions.
KB Daehan Specialized Bank is looking for the positions below:
- Officer, Risk Management (2 Positions)
As an Officer, Risk Management, you will be in charge of:
- Maintain a risk register based on the identified applicable laws and regulations, fraud schemes, know your customer (KYC) and AML considerations.
- Controls Catalogue: Based on review of procedures and walkthroughs, maintain an inventory of internal controls and map them to key risk areas.
- Issues Management: Track the progress of remediation of control weaknesses identified by Internal Audit, self-testing, or controls assessment.
- Risk Assessment: Assist in the execution of the corporate compliance and fraud by identifying the key risks and assessing mitigating controls to determine the risk profile for the bank.
- Risk Monitoring: Assist in the development and monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIs) that are mapped to various risks to determine elevations in risk and proactively implement risk mitigation measures.
- Emerging Risks: Identify emerging risks that present new regulatory, fraud, or money laundering risks. These includes risks associated with new products and services, customer types, geographies, and channels.
- Data Analytics: Coordinate the collection of risk information from source systems, departments, and reporting. Analyze the data and apply to various key risk areas to update the risk profile.
- Assessment Planning: Assist to settle and adjust the assessment process reflecting the risk analysis of information
- Policy and Procedure Maintenance: Provide assistance to in developing and updating policies and procedures by enforcing document standards.
- Manage Document Library: Manage the publication, dissemination, and availability of compliance and financial crimes policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Banking, management and related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in dealing with risk framework particularly in the banking industry
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of risks identification, assessment, and management frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of control frameworks and the ability to design and evaluate effectiveness of controls embedded within business processes
- Able to use Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet
- Be honest, highly committed, and flexible
- Able to work under pressure, independently as well as in team.
- Able to use English in speaking and writing (Very good)
If you are interested in this exciting career with us and consider joining our dynamic team, we are pleased to welcome your application. Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to the HR and Admin Department of KDSB by hard or soft copy to address or email provided in the contact detail.
The documents to be submitted are as following:
- Copy of ID Card
- Curriculum Vitae or resume
- Birth Certificate
- Family Certificate
- Education Certificates or related documents
- ID Photo
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team