Officer, Debit Card Operation for KB Daehan Specialized Bank
|03 July 2019|
|At least 2 years|
KB Daehan Specialized Bank is a subsidiary of KB KooKmin Card Co., Ltd, the most successful and top 2 in Credit Card business and Auto Vehicle financial in South Korea. With its Joint venture with its successful partner in Indochina peninsular partner, KB Daehan Specialized Bank was approved by National Bank of Cambodia to operate its business in Cambodia in March 2018. KB Daehan Specialized Bank’s goal is to improve living style of people of Kingdom of Cambodia with motivating, strengthening, high training staff who are standing by in place to serve a best service to meet its customer needs and satisfactions.
KB Daehan Specialized Bank is looking for the positions below:
- Officer, Debit Card Operation (1 Position)
As an Officer, Debit Card Operation, you will be in charge of:
- Comprehensive planning, settling up and operating for card business
- Establishing and revising all related regulations; policies, guidelines, manuals, etc.
- Setting up and improving whole process for card business
- Gathering card applications
- Issuing cards including related operations such as manufacturing, delivery, etc.
- Setting conditions of approval on card transactions
- Settlement to related parties; Visa, Master, Card payment banks, etc.
- Any internal /outgoing reports on card business
- Supporting establishment of Card IT System through whole process
- Developing card products following the customers’ needs
- Affiliating with other cooperation; card payment banks, card service partners, etc.
- Any other assigned works related to card business
- All duties above shall be similar to credit card when it starts
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Banking, management and related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in dealing with card business
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of card business process based on the understanding of IT system to support
- Extrovert and aggressive personality for recruitment of partner companies
- Able to use Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet
- Be honest, highly committed, and flexible
- Able to work under pressure, independently as well as in team
- Able to use English in speaking and writing (Above the Professional Business level)
If you are interested in this exciting career with us and consider joining our dynamic team, we are pleased to welcome your application. Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to the HR and Admin Department of KDSB by hard or soft copy to address or email provided in the contact detail.
The documents to be submitted are as following:
- Copy of ID Card
- Curriculum Vitae or resume
- Birth Certificate
- Family Certificate
- Education Certificates or related documents
- ID Photo
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.