Interns for KB Daehan Specialized Bank
|Admin / Supervisory, Banking / Finance, Internship, Law|
|Full time job|
|03 July 2019|
KB Daehan Specialized Bank is a subsidiary of KB KooKmin Card Co., Ltd, the most successful and top 2 in Credit Card business and Auto Vehicle financial in South Korea. With its Joint venture with its successful partner in Indochina peninsular partner, KB Daehan Specialized Bank was approved by National Bank of Cambodia to operate its business in Cambodia in March 2018. KB Daehan Specialized Bank’s goal is to improve living style of people of Kingdom of Cambodia with motivating, strengthening, high training staff who are standing by in place to serve a best service to meet its customer needs and satisfactions.
KB Daehan Specialized Bank is looking for the positions below:
- Interns (2 Positions)
- Open for Fresh Graduate or Year 4 student in Banking/Finance, Business Administration, Law or related degree.
- Able to use Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet
- Be honest, highly committed, and flexible
- Able to work under pressure, independently as well as in team
- Able to communicate in English
If you are interested in this exciting career with us and consider joining our dynamic team, we are pleased to welcome your application. Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to the HR and Admin Department of KDSB by hard or soft copy to address or email provided in the contact detail.
The documents to be submitted are as following:
- Copy of ID Card
- Curriculum Vitae or resume
- Birth Certificate
- Family Certificate
- Education Certificates or related documents
- ID Photo
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.