Senior Engineer, IT Project Delivery and Infrastructure for ANZ Royal Bank ( Cambodia ) Co.,Ltd.
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|17 June 2019|
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunity
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ.
An exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as below position:
- Delivery of projects and initiatives to agreed budget inclusive of acquisition of application software and technology infrastructure
- Demand management and resource allocation for business projects and enhancements that require country technology resources
- Ensuring implementation of technology projects and changes comply with standard ANZ SDLC, change management, and project management practices Manage workflow from financial crime systems in a timely and responsible manner
- Identification and implementation of strategic outsourcing and centralisation opportunities to deliver against business demand
- To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Experience in IT employment (preferred in private sectors: Bank, Insurance, MFI, ISP or IT System Integration) with implementing or supporting IT Projects (medium-to-large scale projects)
- Strong understanding of IT networking with an emphasis on Layers 2-7 of the OSI Model
- Experience in supporting, designing and implementing a medium-to-large scale network (both testing and production environment) included Routing, Switching, Firewall, VPN, Wireless, TCP/IP, Windows (AD, DNS, DHCP, FTP, SFTP, GPO, IIS, Hyper-V, CA, File, Print, Remote Access), Exchange, Web Proxy, VMware, Linux, Storage (Dell, IBM, EMC or NetApp), Backup & Restore Infra, DR site, Network Monitoring, HSM, Anti-Virus, Security Patch Updates and Telephone (Cisco, Alcatel, or Avaya)
- Experience with data centre operations (DR and Production Site)
- Experience with supporting and implementing on Core Banking, ATM Switching, Visa, Master, UPI, SWIFT, Credit Card System, Internet Banking, NBC Clearing House, NBC FAST Payment and NBC CSS (Cambodian Shared Switch) will be preferred
- Experience in Database Administration is an added advantage
- Ability to manage or analyse data and project management with Microsoft Excel or Project
- Solid exposure in recognized project management principles, methods, best practices, standards and procedures
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English and Khmer, highly organized and able to interact professionally and appropriately at all levels of the organization
- A self-initiated, motivated person, highly flexible, fast learner and a pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Quality mindset with prevention attitude to attain zero defects with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certified or Completed the formal training in Cisco (CCNA/CCNP), Microsoft (MTA/MCSA), Red Hat Linux (RHCSA/RHCE), VMware (VCA/VCP), Amazon Web Service (AWS), Check Point or ITIL will be an added advantage
- Certified or completed the formal training in a recognised Project Management Methodology (PMP/PRINCE2) will be an added advantage
Interested candidates are required to APPLY HERE or you may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code CAM002149.
Interested candidates are required to send your updated CV to Email address provided in the contact detail.
Please mention “Apply for Senior Engineer, IT Project Delivery and Infrastructure” in the subject field of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information, please contact us via phone number provided.