Head of Compliance for Booyoung Khmer Bank
|07 July 2019|
|At least 2 years|
Booyoung Khmer Bank (BKB) is a fully licensed commercial bank operating Cambodia since 2008, offering a full range of commercial banking products and services. Due to further business expansion we are looking for qualified and highly motivated candidates to apply for the position as below:
- Head of Compliance
- Monitor activities of the various departments and branches of the bank for compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Deals with the National Bank of Cambodia and other regulators.
- Review the adequacy of the various departments and branches’ operational procedures and the Bank’s policies and control systems for compliance with management directives and changes in laws or regulations.
- Review and recommend control procedures for proper segregation of functions between the various departments, units, or divisions of the bank.
- Provide responsive, sound, coherent, and consistent advice, interpretation, and recommendations on compliance issues relating to the operations, activities, products, and other business initiative of the bank.
- Perform statutory and regulatory responsibilities required of compliance officers by regulatory authorities (e.g. in relation to anti-money laundering/financing of terrorism (“AML/CFT”), the Prakas issued by National Bank of Cambodia, etc.)
- Ensure the bank’s compliance with AML/CFT requirements, to administer the Bank’s AML/CFT policies and ensure that adequate AML/CFT procedures e.g. customer acceptance, customer due diligence, record keeping, ongoing monitoring, reporting of suspicious transactions are implemented effectively by all departments and branches of the bank.
- Conduct AML/CFT trainings for the bank.
- Review documents required to be used in the course of the bank’s activities, e.g. regulatory submissions, product and marketing information, etc. from a compliance perspective.
- Act as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and FATCA Point of Contact.
- Degree in Law or other relevant degree.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in compliance or related field in banking.
- Excellent interpersonal skill to interact effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Good command of English and Khmer, for both writing and speaking.
- Good presentation skill.
- Attention to detail/accuracy.
- Honest, integrity and professional.
Interested candidate, please submit CV and Cover Letter with stating your expected salary by via email or office address provided in the contact detail. For more information can contact via phone.
Only shortlist applicants will be contacted for interview.