Marketing Manager (Fundraising) for World Vision Cambodia
|02 July 2019|
|$1,280 - $1,600|
|At least 5 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY19-F053
Position : Marketing Manager (Fundraising)
Location : National Office
Salary : 1,280- 1,600 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Partnerships Manager leads and manages the Marketing team to engage the Cambodian public, companies and major donors in World Visions work with vulnerable children and communities. Leading a team of 3, you enjoy connecting with people, and building new initiatives to achieve your goals.
- Building partnerships with companies and donors to change the lives of vulnerable children.
- Managing exciting new partnerships in the education sector that seeks to impact over 115,000 rural children.
- Lead a team to develop and implement exciting new initiatives.
- Achievement of funding targets
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization. We recommend applying for the certificate upon application submission.
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience in building partnerships with others
- Good written and speaking skills in Khmer and English.
- Computer skills (MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel).
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, Download the WV application form and APPLY ONLINE submitting your World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: NO-FY19-F053 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 2nd July 2019, at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052