Senior Officer, Database Administrator for Amret
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|29 June 2019|
|At least 2 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 156 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 400,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Provide Ms. SQL server and Oracle database services to users like Start/Stop and monitor database services for 24/7 service running in DC and replication or active for database recovery at DR site, Restore and Backup data for user request environments
- Support IT Operation for problem troubleshooting the root cause when thing goes wrong during daytime and Core Banking System Close of Business (COB) process by database service
- Ensuring of no unauthorized user access to databases by Creating, Deleting, Granting and Revoking of database user privilege, Regular Maintain and review user matrix of databases with sign-off
- Data consistency check, test and deploy the updated security patches
- Performance analysis including system resource management, indexing, configurations, and tuning-up
- Request support from vendors to get solution, recommendation for the best performance and stabilization CBS and other databases running
- Regular archive history data, resize database, monitoring database services, log files, storage size, and other routine works of Oracle and Ms. SQL Server
- Trace and report the statistic increase of Oracle database, storage capacity planning to support data growth in 3 to 5 years, and provide storage hardware sizing for budgeting
- Daily review backup and restore database and allocate to the defined places
- Mastering on the database upgrade and data migration projects
- Involving in the application projects to support the database setup, configurations, user creations
- Be able to setup Ms. SQL Server and Oracle 12c clustering and disaster recovery active - active or active standby as preferable
- Develop, document and implement T24 backup, restoration and recovery procedures and processes, ensuring proper scheduling, verification, cycles, media, retention, log, copies and storage have been applied.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 2 years experiences in database design, scripting programming and administrator supporting sophisticated critical environments
- Experience in T24 database system administration, enterprise consoles, scheduling tools, JBASE
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Oracle Database 11c or later version
- Good English proficient
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit via E-mail or address provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak 2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh|