Senior Officer, Backend Digital Support for Amret
|Computer - General, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|29 June 2019|
|At least 3 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 156 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 400,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Implement and report on production systems and service operations (mobile financial services [MFS], ATM Switch, reporting system), processes and procedures, problems, incidents and escalation management, adhering to information security and ITIL standards to offer proactive, secure and high quality services
- Execute and manage proof-of-concept for automating MFS, ATM Switch, Mobile Banking and reporting system, and submit results to IT Operations Manager, Head of IT Infrastructure and Operations and other related stakeholders for validation
- Monitor MFS, ATM Switch and reporting system KPIs, and report on exceptions and corrective actions initiated
- Lead in coordinating release management and code/application promotion with Applications Development and Support units, ensuring accurate and timely deployment
- Troubleshoot problems and propose solutions for issues related to production systems, validate with respective manager before applying the validated solution
- Provide second level technical support to MFS, ATM Switch, Mobile Banking and reporting system and interface with TEMENOS for vendor support to resolve issues based on agreed internal and external SLAs
- Manage the installation of patches and T24 version upgrades, maintaining the system at the correct version level product feature offerings and issue resolution needs
- Deploy new updates of MFS, ATM Switch, reporting system/SQL scripts from software development team and vendors following IT Operational Guidelines and SLAs
- Monitor performance of all applications and propose upgrading or optimizing of support by IT programmer
- Develop, document and implement backup/restore procedures and processes, ensuring proper scheduling, verification, cycles, media, retention, logs, copies and storage policy have been applied.
- Degree in Computer Science or other related Fields
- Minimum 03 years of work experience in operations and support for CBS or other payment systems, with a minimum of 2 years as IT programmer
- Knowledge of Banking operation, mobile banking features, components, Oracle RDMBS, Weblogic, CBS and other applications management
- Knowledge in Shell scripting, managing application environment for other teams, ITIL/ITSM and best practices methodologies
- English proficient
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit via E-mail or address provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak 2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh|