Senior Officer, Credit Analytics for Amret
|Accounting, Analyst / Assessment, Banking / Finance, Economics|
|Full time job|
|29 June 2019|
|At least 2 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 156 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 400,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Regularly monitor PAR and loan write-offs report for Amret and MFI sector and prepare report to CRC as monthly basic
- Conduct PAR analysis to find out the root causes of PAR for taking the appropriate measures in order to mitigate risk of PAR increasing
- Create/update sector card which highly represent Amret's loan portfolio or based on decision made by Credit Risk Committee through conducting field visit with a few clients running the business in some potential areas (if there are major differences between regions)
- Make a proposal on changes or/and updating sector cards to a task force team for validation before publishing to the branch
- Work in cooperation with training department to prepare a module “how to read and use a sector card/ what is the purpose of a sector card” in the introductory training curriculum for new staff
- Regularly monitor and analyze risk of business sectors which Amret mainly concentrates and report to CRC for taking immediate action if it negatively impact to credit operation
- Initiate to propose areas for price and yield collected at the field and suggest to CRC for validation
- Monthly collect price and yield of the major agriculture crops by selected areas and in case of important variations of prices, yield, the information can be used to inform CRC for specific actions for a given crop
- Consolidate the commodity price and yield collected on the field and other relevant sources and prepare a proposal to CRC for validation
- Follow up the implementation of commodity price set by CRC to enhance the effective implementation
- Enhance the usage of sector card for all staffs engaged in loan assessment and approval process
- Assist other tasks assigned by credit risk committee and head of credit risk department.
- Degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting, Economics or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of work experiences in risk assessment, credit monitoring or related fields in MFI or Bank
- Experiences in research, data collection and analysis is a plus advantage
- Good Computer literacy, especially in Advance Excel
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English
- Have good communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit via E-mail or address provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak 2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh|