Senior Officer, Loan Recovery for Amret
|Banking / Finance, Law, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|Siem Reap, Kampot, Rattanakiri, Svay Rieng|
|29 June 2019|
|At least 3 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 156 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 400,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Set priorities and define strategies in consultation with the Regional Head of Credit Risk to collect overdue loans
- Chase and spot-check non-paying clients
- Negotiate directly with clients and guarantors and cooperate with branches to collect from late clients
- Regularly collect payments from late clients, carefully respecting the procedure
- Liaise with local authorities where useful
- Recommend approaches for court cases in the supervision of the Regional Head of Credit Risk
- Coach new credit officers about the procedures and experiences on effectiveness of loan recovery, as felt needed or as requested by the Regional Head of Credit Risk
- Provide monthly report about daily work planning to Loan Recovery Unit Manager and Regional Head of Credit Risk
- Degree in Finance and Banking, Marketing, law or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as Credit Officer or experience in loan recovery
- Able to work under pressure and willing to travel across branches
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English
- Computer literacy
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit via E-mail or address provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak 2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh|