Corporate Secretary for Amret
|29 June 2019|
|At least 3 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 156 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 400,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Organize the meetings in compliance with laws and constitutional documents
- Take accurate minutes at the meetings for implementation by the management
- Advise the Board on legal corporate issues/ requirements for their accurate decisions
- Follow up the implementation progress of Board's recommendations on timely basis
- Prepare the board and shareholders resolutions on various issues for their approval
- Prepare documents for annual dividend distribution
- Work closely with relevant staff and managers to get report and information completed for submitting to the board and shareholders on timely basis
- Develop and revise from time to time a Corporate Governance Policy and other governing documents to meet with the requirements of SHA and laws
- Prepare necessary documents for the replacement of directors, shareholders' representative in order to receive approvals from regulators
- Update new regulations and laws in relation to the company status for implementation on time
- Coordinate staff, managers and board for meeting with regulators for reporting and clarifications
- Update company status and corporate governance for posting on website and communicating with lenders
- Provide management with legal support for investment in Myanmar
- File minutes, resolutions, directors’ documents and shareholders documents in secure and safe manner
- Provide corporate documents including shareholders agreements, board meeting minutes, and shareholders meeting minutes to
- DFDL for filing
- Undertake other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor of Law or Master of Laws is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in legal practice in advisory firm/law firm, in financial and banking industry or equivalent positions; exposure to business/corporate law is preferred
- Have good communication, interpersonal, problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of administration
- English Proficiency
- Computer Literacy
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit via E-mail or address provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak 2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh|