Supervisor, Programmer for Amret
|Computer - General, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|29 June 2019|
|At least 3 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 156 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 400,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Lead and manage a team to translate business requirements to technical documents in accordance with agreed templates
- Manage over customization of existing applications and development new software applications and MIS reports upon the business requests
- Ensure a team to conduct an test software to ensure the code is correct, fixing ('debugging') errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the program until it produces the correct results
- Ensure high quality and timely delivery of multiple developments in accordance with related development plans with a team
- Work closely with vendors and outsource development teams, reviewing deliverables and ensuring alignment with internal and agreed standards
- Manage a team to analyze, prioritize and fix open issues to ensure timely resolution of issues affecting business applications
- Support and guide a members in the team to be archive some of tasks and any challenges facing
- Develop, implement and document systems, the internal methodology, processes and procedures, for software development adhering to ISO & SDLC standards
- Ensure SIT are conducted with support documents on application development and MIS before delivering for next stage in SDLC.
- Degree in information Technology, Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in IT programming preferably in Banking or Microfinance industry
- Knowledge in WEB based application development and Java, HTML, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Reporting service, and Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Good at system analysis, MIS report design, software development, SDLC and development methodologies
- English proficient.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit via E-mail or address provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak 2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh|