Accountant for CLINIC RHAC
|24 June 2019|
|At least 2 years|
RHAC Clinic was established in 1996 working in the area of women and sexual and reproductive health, is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill for the position below.
- Responsible for the accounting function for the clinic RHAC
- Posting daily transactions of income and expenditures into QuickBooks system
- Work closely with the finance manager, and other relevant accountant and clinic component to ensure that the transactions are accurate.
- Review the supporting documents to ensure that the income and expenditure document is reliable and accountable for support
- Ensure that all the income and expenditure comply with the policy and procedures
- Travel to provincial site when needed
- Prepare monthly financial report to management team
- Participate to strengthening the accounting system of the Organization
- A University degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting or finance
- Computer skills: QuickBooks, Microsoft office, and Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong commitment and patience
- Good figures
Please send CV, cover letter and certificates indicating the above position to RHAC Office or send to email provided in the contact detail. For more information can contact via phone.
For more detail position description, please contact the email address or Office telephone number. To learn more about RHAC, please check our website.