Digital Manager for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 25 June 2019. Apply Now
|Admin / Supervisory, Banking / Finance, Economics|
|Full time job|
|25 June 2019|
|At least 3 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 234,860 clients with loans outstanding of more than 603 million USD. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions bellow:
- Digital Manager (01 Position)
- Develop and enhance the existing and new financial services-noncredit product to ensure competitive advantage within the industry and meet the customer demands.
- Survey and desk research the competitors’ financial services-noncredit product follow the reserve methodology and PEP Analysis of institution by overview the market of Bank/MDI’s financial services.
- Identify, analyze and dealing with the issues within and relevant departments to improve and renovate of LOLC’s products and services.
- Facilitate testing in system for developed financial services to insure the procedure is smoothly running and meet the business requirement for operations before launching in the market.
- Communicate with relevant departments to develop session plan and training to relevant staff the developed product and financial services.
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant departments for developing program to and insuring to get the effective result of the project and LOLC business goals.
- Develop the Financial Report to support LOLC Management, NBC, auditors, social investors and other entities for analyzing LOLC business trend and growth.
- Report the financial services issues and missing points of policy, procedure, and materials are not fully for operations and collaborating with branches for solving problem and initiate idea for renovation.
- Develop and maintain friendly, open, reciprocal working relationships and communication channels with all staff of LOLC.
- Build and strengthen relationship with corporate, SME, and individual clients to provide optimal customer experience and maximize sales opportunities.
- Perform other projects and duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking and finance, Economics, Business administration or related fields.
- Work experience in Banking sector at least 3 years.
- Full knowledge of digital banking.
- Proficiency in English is must and Computer literacy (MS. Office, PowerPoint ,etc).
- Ability to work with pressure and responsibility.
- Honesty, commitment and team work spirit.
អិលអូអិលស៊ី (ខេមបូឌា) ភីអិលស៊ី ផ្ដល់ជូនបុគ្គលិក នូវអត្ថប្រយោជន៍ជាច្រើន ដែលមានលក្ខណៈប្រកួតប្រជែង នៅលើទីផ្សារការងារដូចជា៖ ប្រាក់បៀវត្ស (អាចចចារបាន) ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ចូលឆ្នាំខ្មែរ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ភ្ជុំបិណ្ឌ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ចុងឆ្នាំ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់លើកទឹកចិត្ត ប្រចាំខែ សម្រាប់មន្ត្រីឥណទាន ប្រាក់មូលនិធិសន្សំ ការដំឡើងបៀវត្សប្រចាំឆ្នាំ ប្រាក់ឧបត្ថម្ភសុខភាព ការធានារ៉ាប់រង ពេលមានគ្រោះថ្នាក់ ឱកាសទទួល ការបណ្តុះបណ្តាល និងអភិវឌ្ឍអាជីពការងារ បរិយាកាសការងារល្អ និងការអនុវត្តលក្ខខណ្ឌការងារ ត្រឹមត្រូវតាមច្បាប់ការងារ នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា។
បេក្ខជន/នារី ដែលមានចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍ សូមផ្ញើពាក្យសុំបម្រើការងារ (CV & Cover Letter) ជាមួយរូបថតថ្មី(4x6) និងបញ្ជាក់ពីមុខតំណែង និងទីតាំងដែលចង់បម្រើការងារ ឱ្យបានច្បាស់លាស់ មកដាក់តាមបណ្តា ការិយាល័យ អិលអូអិលស៊ី (ខេមបូឌា) ភីអិលស៊ី ដែលនៅជិតលោកអ្នក ឬអាចផ្ញើមកកាន់ អ៊ីមែល ត្រឹម ថ្ងៃផុតកំណត់ដូចបានផ្ដល់ជូន។
សម្រាប់ព័ត៌មានបន្ថែមអំពី អិលអូអិលស៊ី សូមចូលទៅកាន់គេហទំព័រ ឬទាក់ទងទៅកាន់ទូរស័ព្ទ។
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 400 277 (Mobile)
081 600 955 (Mobile)
081 800 169 (Mobile)