Area Program Manager for World Vision Cambodia
|Business Administration, Rural development|
|Full time job|
|02 July 2019|
|$970 - $1,212|
|At least 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (03) qualified candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : PVH-FY19-F012 (Chhaeb), PVH-FY19-F012 (Chom Ksan), PVH-FY19-F014 (Rovieng)
Position : Area Program Manager
- Chhaeb District, Preah Vihea Province (01 post)
- Chom Ksan District, Preah Vihea Province (01 post)
- Rovieng District, Preah Vihea Province ( 01 post)
Salary : 970USD – 1212USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- To provide overall leadership and management for the area development program in accordance with relevant World Vision strategies (e.g. National and Secondary), policies (e.g. Transformational Development, Child Sponsorship) and frameworks (e.g. Learning through Evaluation with Accountability and Planning (LEAP))
- To effectively represent and model World Vision’s mission, vision, core values and identity through good relationships and networks with relevant internal and external stakeholders, including staff, community groups, local church, local leaders, government departments and other NGOs.
- Manage and support the Area Development Program (ADP) staff to ensure good individual and team performance in support of quality ministry and good stewardship, Facilitate effective teamwork, coordination and work planning between Transformational Development Facilitators (TDFs) and Project Coordinators in support of ministry objectives.
- Ensure that program and projects comply at all stages with World Vision International (WVI) standards for Design, Monitoring and Evaluation, as specified in the LEAP framework and associated guidelines Ensure that project priorities are based on community needs and reflect WV Cambodia’s three strategic themes: vulnerable children; empowered communities and transformed systems and structures.
- Ensure gender balance, Christian commitment, and child protections are integrated into planning and implementation of projects.
- Ensure monitoring system and tools are developed and used by Project Coordinators (PCs) & Transformational Development Facilitators (TDFs) to track the progress of project implementation, and to capture learning. Coordinate processes for Area Development Program (ADP) evaluation and Transformational Development Indicator (TDI) measurement
- Ensure compliance with sponsorship standards and integration of child sponsorship with development programming in accordance with Sponsorship and Transformational Development (TD) Policies, and sponsorship programming guidelines
- Coordinate with all staff and partners (especially Community-Based Organizations (CBOs)) to ensure and support project implementation that promotes sustainable, child-focused transformational development
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Fully able to embrace organizational values and possess a high level of commitment towards the mission of WVC.
- Bachelor of Business Management or Rural Development.
- Minimum 2 years of appropriate professional experience in management and leadership of a comparable community development program/project.
- Experience in project and program design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing.
- Previous experience in advocacy and networking.
- Christian commitment and maturity is an advantage.
- Competent in written English communication and Computer literate; Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Willingness to travel and stay overnight at project sites, sometimes in remote areas
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, Download the WV application form and APPLY ONLINE submitting your World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: PVH-FY19-F012 (Chhaeb), PVH-FY19-F012 (Chom Ksan), PVH-FY19-F014 (Rovieng) to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 2nd July 2019, at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|Chhaeb District, Preah Vihea Province
Chom Ksan District, Preah Vihea Province
Rovieng District, Preah Vihea Province