Admin & Finance Assistant for World Vision Cambodia
|02 July 2019|
|$397 - $496|
|At least 1 year|
World Vision is an international Christians Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : PVH-FY19-F011
Position : Admin & Finance Assistant
Location : Sangkum Thmey District, Preah Vihea Province
Salary & Benefit Package : $397 to $496 per month, dependent on professional experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide financial, Administrative and clerical support to staff and Manager of Area Program so that they can give primary focus to facilitating community development processes.
- Assist Area Program Manager in preparing annual budget and mid-year review budget as needed, act as petty cash fund custodian (if applicable) ensure that fund is properly accounted for in accordance with the guidelines.
- Assist Area Program Manager in preparing realistic monthly project cash request using the standard form as prescribed by the National Finance, follow up with Operations Finance to ensure that monthly financial report both draft and final version are produced and sent out to the project on time.
- Review the Area Program finance report to ensure their accuracy and liaise with Operation finance for necessary adjustments
ADMINISTRATIVE AND CLERICLE SUPPORT
- Serve staff in purchasing needs. This includes purchase to be made at the Program area and the purchases to be made by Operations Admin, work with Operations Admin in establishing preferred provider for the Area Program.
- Help staff in preparing CARD forms for advances or direct payments to be done at Operations office, also serve staff in sending those CARD forms on time t Operations finance.
- Be responsible for Area Program assets. Ensure fixed assets guidelines from Stewardship Manual are applied in the Area Program, ensure that inventory logs are correctly maintained and up to date for material items stored by the Area Program, assist Area Program Manager in project documentation requirement and ensure that files can be properly located, help prepare memo, email, faxes and other correspondence as requested.
- Ensure that office standard policies are followed and that facilities and equipment are well maintained, coordinate logistic support for meeting/training/workshops or other special events, act as the primary liaison and manager the daily schedule for project staff in the respective project area.
- To ensure that new policies and procedures are shared among the Area Program staff and to coordinate itineraries for visitors/staff. Perform other admin tasks as requested by Area Program Manager
SUPERVISION / MANAGERMENT
- Responsible to properly supervise driver including schedule, fuelling, vehicle/motorbikes maintenance, logbook and Overtime, responsible to properly supervise the other office positions such as guards and cleaners
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Completion high school with at least one-year relevant experience. Diploma degree in business administration is preferred
- Committed to WV’s Mission, Vision and Core Values, knowledge of, and in sympathy with WVC’s identity and strategy as Christian humanitarian organization.
- Ability to communicate in English both spoken and written and be able to operate MS office software like Word, Excel, Power Point and electronic mail programs.
- Willing to travel, work and live in rural areas with good organizational skills.
- Pro-active, reliable and attention to details, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-cultural environment
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, Download the WV application form and APPLY ONLINE submitting your World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: PVH-FY19-F011 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 2nd July 2019, at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|Sangkum Thmey District, Preah Vihea Province|