Supervisor, Animation for Amret
|Arts / Graphic Design, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|21 July 2019|
|At least 2 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 156 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 400,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Liaising with direct manager and relevant departments and developing animation from their concepts
- Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations
- Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment
- Using a range of materials, including modelling clay, plaster, oil paints, watercolours and acrylics
- Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements
- Using technical software packages, such as flash, 3ds Max, LightWave and Softimage
- Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals
- Recording dialogue to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece
- Working to production deadlines and meeting company’s commercial requirements
- Working as part of a broader production team, included liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, website designers and marketing specialists
- Delivering presentations to management and related departments to gather feedbacks and adjust for final content.
- Degree in Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 2 years in marketing and doing animation
- Be creative, artistic and be able to follow a brief and work on own initiative
- Be able to concentrate for long periods, to work on strict deadlines, to work under pressure
- Knowledge in graphics software, CrazyTalk, ToonBoom, Adobe flash and Adobe After Effect
- Good drawing skill, communication and negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit at address or email provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak 2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh|