Body & Paints Manager for Star Auto (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
|Business Administration, Execute. / Management|
|Full time job|
|Khmer, English, Chinese|
|04 August 2019|
Star Auto (Cambodia) Company, Limited is the Authorized General Distributor for Daimler AG of Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles in the Kingdom of Cambodia. Star Auto seeks dynamic candidates with a passion for cars and customer service. Star Auto offers competitive pay packages and an environment with room to grow. We are now looking for position Body & Paints Manager.
THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE IS:
Body & Paints Manager responsible for performing vehicle body repairs. Essential duties listed on a body shop manager.
Reports to: After-sales Manager
- Ensures that the correct part is available for every customer.
- Conducted job, labor and parts costing, ordered all repair parts.
- Negotiated insurance settlements. Processed insurance paperwork. Prepared estimates.
- Established enhanced customer service thought timely and efficient service.
- Coordinated with customers and insurance adjusted and developed business to maintain sales volume for work.
- Ensured optional levels coming to shop and monitored regular
- Monitored all customer complaints and resolved it to according to dealer.
- Successfully maintained top customer service ratings.
- Procured and maintained DRP accounts.
- Responsible for all decision making processes of the collision center
- Working with handles on trained each employee on team to the level of skills.
- Knowledge of the CCC computer estimating program and computer skills on world and vista
- In charge of scheduling and supervising body shop per.
- Performed on purchasing duties. Prepared estimate’s
- Interfaced between insurance company and claims adjusters. E-mailed photos and estimates to insurance companies.
- Follow up on all work performance to make sure that customer satisfaction and repeat business of dealership was number on priority.
- Associate’s degree or equipment from two-year college or technical, or six months to one year related experiences and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree four-year college or university, or one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in team management and Body & Paint industry related activities. / Accident Repair expertise
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, ability to write routine report and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employee of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole number’s common fractions, and decimals, ability or computer rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Excellence in Khmer and English language skills & Chinese is preferable.
- Must possess a valid automobile driving permit.
- At least 18 years of age.
Interested candidates should forward their full CV along with a current photograph to the HR Executive at e-mail: email@example.com ,
or hand deliver to: Star Auto (Cambodia) Address: Samdach Hun Sen Blvd., Corner of Oknha Hun Neang Blvd., Phum Toul Roka, S.K.Chak Angre Krom, Khan Mean chey, Phnom Penh (12353), and Cambodia.
Tel: 023 231 488 Ext. 307
Star Auto (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application documents will not be returned. Thank you!