Operational Risk Officer for Phnom Penh Commercial Bank
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Law|
|Full time job|
|16 August 2019|
|At least 2 years|
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank (PPCB) is a licensed Bank operating in Cambodia since 2008 and offers a full range of retail and commercial banking products and services. Now we are looking for high quality motivated candidates to fill in the different positions in our bank for more branches expansion with the details as follows ÷
- Operational Risk Officer (2 Positions)
- Reports Preparation and Submission
- Prepare the monthly operational risk management dashboard and submit to Assistant Manager for review
- Other reports may required by in-charged assistant manager
- Loss Event Management
- Review the loss event submitted by branch and department, identify the weakness of the control, and further discuss with the assistant manager for the recommendation
- Follow up and monitor the progress of action to be taken by branch and departments.
- Register the submitted loss event into loss event dashboard
- Key Risk Indicator (“KRI”)
- Review the monthly Key Risk Indicator (“KRI”) submitted by involved department, monitor the current risk status, and further discuss with the assistant manager for action to be taken.
- Consolidate the KRI into the KRI dashboard and submit to assistant manager
- Risk Control Self Assessment
- Facilitate/work with business units in conducting risk controls self-assessment “RCSA”.
- Prepare the RCSA report and submit to assistant manager.
- Follow-up and monitor the progress of actions taken responding to the result of identified risk
- Branch Visit
- Perform branch visit to assess overall operational risk faced by branches.
- Operational Risk Management Guidelines
- Assist assistant manager collecting necessary information for developing relevant operational risk guidelines.
- Assist assistant manager in preparing/updating training materials for branches and department
- Other Responsibilities
- Prepare Weekly Report for (Job Done & To-Do)
- Continuous process improvement and sharing best practice
- Assist in ad hoc administrative tasks assigned by assistant manager and manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, finance & banking, Accounting, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in Compliance with Bank, law firm, or MFI is preferred
- Planning and organizational skills
- Flexible, reliable, committed
- Self-motivated with an appetite to learn
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ms. Office application
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address provided in the contact detail. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank (PPCB) is a licensed Bank operating in Cambodia since 2008 and offers a full range of retail and commercial banking products and services.
|Phnom Penh Commercial Bank|
|023 999 508|
|023 999 508
023 999 540
|No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basak, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh|