Assistant to Head of HR for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|23 August 2019|
|At least 3 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 258,904 clients with total assets of more than 770 million USD. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions below:
- Assistant to Head of HR (01 Position)
- Assist Head of HR to develop HR strategies.
- Build employee relations with Head Office and branch office staff.
- Work closely with Personnel Unit to ensure 100% Labor compliance.
- Assist Head of HR to develop and revise HR policies both Khmer and English.
- Work closely with Training Unit to identify training need assessment (TNA) for staff and recommend training and development intervention to build staff capacity.
- Assist Head of HR to conduct formal and information survey on the compensation and benefits to ensure LOLC’s pay package are align with the market.
- Work closely with recruitment team to build LOLC employer branding and provide support when needed to ensure on time and quality recruitment.
- Regularly monitor performance of all branches and departments and recommend ways of improvement.
- Assist Head of HR to recommend promotion, suspension, dismissal, and/or transfer of staff at both Head Office and Branch Offices.
- Trains staff on HR Policies and Procedures.
- Investigates all disciplinary and grievance cases with the respective staff, provides guidance, and corrective action through counseling, training, or instituting disciplinary procedures.
- Assist Head of HR to ensure that every management’s decision to demote or terminate/dismiss a staff is in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
- Build networking with external stakeholders such as Ministry of Labor, agencies, and others.
- Minimum 3-year managerial experiences in human resources management. Experience with Microfinance institution is an advantage.
- Master Degree/Bachelor Degree in human resources management or other related fields.
- Good knowledge of Cambodia Labor Laws and related Parkas.
- Strongly creative and innovative new things.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and psychological skills
- Strong commitment and willing to travel to branch offices at least one week per month
- Good in English speaking and writing skill.
- Strong networking skills.
- Objectivity, sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
អិលអូអិលស៊ី (ខេមបូឌា) ភីអិលស៊ី ផ្ដល់ជូនបុគ្គលិកនូវអត្ថប្រយោជន៍ជាច្រើនដែលមានលក្ខណៈប្រកួតប្រជែងនៅលើទីផ្សារការងារដូចជា៖ ប្រាក់បៀវត្ស (អាចចចារបាន) ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ចូលឆ្នាំខ្មែរ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ភ្ជុំបិណ្ឌ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ចុងឆ្នាំ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់លើកទឹកចិត្តប្រចាំខែសម្រាប់មន្ត្រីឥណទាន ប្រាក់មូលនិធិសន្សំ ការដំឡើងបៀវត្សប្រចាំឆ្នាំ ប្រាក់ឧបត្ថម្ភសុខភាព ការធានារ៉ាប់រងពេលមានគ្រោះថ្នាក់ ឱកាសទទួលការបណ្តុះបណ្តាល និងអភិវឌ្ឍអាជីពការងារ បរិយាកាសការងារល្អ និងការអនុវត្តលក្ខខណ្ឌការងារត្រឹមត្រូវតាមច្បាប់ការងារនៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា។
បេក្ខជន/នារីដែលមានចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍ សូមផ្ញើពាក្យសុំបម្រើការងារ (CV & Cover Letter) ជាមួយរូបថតថ្មី(4x6) និងបញ្ជាក់ពីមុខតំណែង និងទីតាំងដែលចង់បម្រើការងារឱ្យបានច្បាស់លាស់មកដាក់តាមបណ្តាការិយាល័យ អិលអូអិលស៊ី (ខេមបូឌា) ភីអិលស៊ី ដែលនៅជិតលោកអ្នក ឬអាចផ្ញើមកកាន់ អ៊ីមែល ដែលបានផ្ដល់ជូន។ សម្រាប់ព័ត៌មានបន្ថែមអំពី អិលអូអិលស៊ី សូមចូលទៅកាន់គេហទំព័រ ឬទាក់ទងទៅកាន់លេខទូរស័ព្ទ ដែលបានផ្ដល់ជូន
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 400 277 (Mobile)
081 600 955 (Mobile)
081 800 169 (Mobile)
|#666B, Street. 271, Sangkat Boeng Tumpun 2, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh|