Senior Business Officer for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|23 August 2019|
|At least 3 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 258,904 clients with total assets of more than 770 million USD. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions below:
- Senior Business Officer (01 Position)
- Assist Head of Business to analyze and monitor branch performance and staff productivity both deposits and loans.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly follow up on branch disbursement plans and actual disbursements.
- Analyze credit officer productivity and provide strategies to improve their productivity if needed.
- Assist Head of Business to monitor branch disbursement by products, especially GL, IL, SME..etc.
- Alert and visit branches whose performances are below the targets.
- Assist Head of Business to provide strategy directions and coaching to branch staff to well manage the branch and grow the business.
- Assist to allocate the operational plans to branch offices setting by the business plan as approved by the board.
- Assist Head of Business to conduct researches/review on competitors’ products and services and do the analysis for improvement.
- Provide strategic support to branches on sales of loan products and push branches to increase their loan portfolios, clients and its productivity.
- Provide strategic support on savings/deposit collections to branches to increase the deposit portfolio.
- BBA in Finance and Banking/Business Management.
- Minimum 3 year-working experiences in managing small retail banking financial operations.
- Having good business strategies.
- Familiar with emerging issues related to microfinance industry in Cambodia.
- Computer literate in spreadsheet, database and work processing programs.
- Good English communication-written and oral communication skills.
- Honest and excellent character with high commitment to work with and help poor people or willing to travel to provinces.
អិលអូអិលស៊ី (ខេមបូឌា) ភីអិលស៊ី ផ្ដល់ជូនបុគ្គលិកនូវអត្ថប្រយោជន៍ជាច្រើនដែលមានលក្ខណៈប្រកួតប្រជែងនៅលើទីផ្សារការងារដូចជា៖ ប្រាក់បៀវត្ស (អាចចចារបាន) ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ចូលឆ្នាំខ្មែរ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ភ្ជុំបិណ្ឌ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ចុងឆ្នាំ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់លើកទឹកចិត្តប្រចាំខែសម្រាប់មន្ត្រីឥណទាន ប្រាក់មូលនិធិសន្សំ ការដំឡើងបៀវត្សប្រចាំឆ្នាំ ប្រាក់ឧបត្ថម្ភសុខភាព ការធានារ៉ាប់រងពេលមានគ្រោះថ្នាក់ ឱកាសទទួលការបណ្តុះបណ្តាល និងអភិវឌ្ឍអាជីពការងារ បរិយាកាសការងារល្អ និងការអនុវត្តលក្ខខណ្ឌការងារត្រឹមត្រូវតាមច្បាប់ការងារនៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា។
បេក្ខជន/នារីដែលមានចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍ សូមផ្ញើពាក្យសុំបម្រើការងារ (CV & Cover Letter) ជាមួយរូបថតថ្មី(4x6) និងបញ្ជាក់ពីមុខតំណែង និងទីតាំងដែលចង់បម្រើការងារឱ្យបានច្បាស់លាស់មកដាក់តាមបណ្តាការិយាល័យ អិលអូអិលស៊ី (ខេមបូឌា) ភីអិលស៊ី ដែលនៅជិតលោកអ្នក ឬអាចផ្ញើមកកាន់ អ៊ីមែល ដែលបានផ្ដល់ជូន។ សម្រាប់ព័ត៌មានបន្ថែមអំពី អិលអូអិលស៊ី សូមចូលទៅកាន់គេហទំព័រ ឬទាក់ទងទៅកាន់លេខទូរស័ព្ទ ដែលបានផ្ដល់ជូន។
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 400 277 (Mobile)
081 600 955 (Mobile)
081 800 169 (Mobile)
|#666B, Street. 271, Sangkat Boeng Tumpun 2, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh|