Home Improvement Loan Specialist for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|23 August 2019|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 258,904 clients with total assets of more than 770 million USD. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions bellow:
- Home Improvement Loan Specialist (01 Position)
- Plan different activities to improve home improvement/construction-related loans and plan to support refresher training to the existing & new Home Improvement Loan Officers.
- Rectify and update the home improvement/construction-related loan policies and solution mechanisms.
- Assist in organizing and facilitating trainings on construction complaints and solution mechanism techniques to staff to catch up with the changes of construction and institutional situation.
- Develop and/or revise forms for Home Improvement loan product of LOLC.
- Develop materials and plan for training and conduct training on Construction-related loan lending products and credit risk management to Credit Officers, Head Credit Officers and Branch Management.
- Lead and coach credit officers in coordination with head credit officers and/or branch management to assess the construction project of clients.
- Visit branches regularly to evaluate credit officers’ construction-related loan evaluations kills.
- Take immediate actions to improve all weaknesses of credit officers and other relevant staff and management of the branch.
- Work closely with other non-profit organizations and other technical institutions on possible partnerships especially in seeking for relevant trainings on construction-related loan for all credit officers, supervisors and credit committee.
- Regularly report in written and verbally to the Supervisor and/or Senior Management
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- At least bachelor degree of Engineering or Civil Engineer or equivalent related fields.
- Experience on-site supervision, project management and construction administration are advantage.
- Basic Knowledge and Experience in Construction procurement.
- Excellent in computer skills, Microsoft Office, Auto CAD, Auto Desk 3Dmax, Photoshop.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Khmer will be an important advantage.
- Having a good concept on Structural and Civil Works.
- Good communication, integrity, interpersonal skills, team works and can work under pressure.
- Hard working, strong management skills and solving problem is an advantage
- Honest and excellent character with high commitment to work with and help poor people or willing to travel to provinces.
- Competency in training, coaching, monitoring, presenting, leading and motivating others, etc.
អិលអូអិលស៊ី (ខេមបូឌា) ភីអិលស៊ី ផ្ដល់ជូនបុគ្គលិកនូវអត្ថប្រយោជន៍ជាច្រើនដែលមានលក្ខណៈប្រកួតប្រជែងនៅលើទីផ្សារការងារដូចជា៖ ប្រាក់បៀវត្ស (អាចចចារបាន) ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ចូលឆ្នាំខ្មែរ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ភ្ជុំបិណ្ឌ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ចុងឆ្នាំ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់លើកទឹកចិត្តប្រចាំខែសម្រាប់មន្ត្រីឥណទាន ប្រាក់មូលនិធិសន្សំ ការដំឡើងបៀវត្សប្រចាំឆ្នាំ ប្រាក់ឧបត្ថម្ភសុខភាព ការធានារ៉ាប់រងពេលមានគ្រោះថ្នាក់ ឱកាសទទួលការបណ្តុះបណ្តាល និងអភិវឌ្ឍអាជីពការងារ បរិយាកាសការងារល្អ និងការអនុវត្តលក្ខខណ្ឌការងារត្រឹមត្រូវតាមច្បាប់ការងារនៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា។
បេក្ខជន/នារីដែលមានចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍ សូមផ្ញើពាក្យសុំបម្រើការងារ (CV & Cover Letter) ជាមួយរូបថតថ្មី(4x6) និងបញ្ជាក់ពីមុខតំណែង និងទីតាំងដែលចង់បម្រើការងារឱ្យបានច្បាស់លាស់មកដាក់តាមបណ្តាការិយាល័យ អិលអូអិលស៊ី (ខេមបូឌា) ភីអិលស៊ី ដែលនៅជិតលោកអ្នក ឬអាចផ្ញើមកកាន់ អ៊ីមែល ដែលបានផ្ដល់ជូន។ សម្រាប់ព័ត៌មានបន្ថែមអំពី អិលអូអិលស៊ី សូមចូលទៅកាន់គេហទំព័រ ឬទាក់ទងទៅកាន់លេខទូរស័ព្ទ ដែលបានផ្ដល់ជូន។
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 400 277 (Mobile)
081 600 955 (Mobile)
081 800 169 (Mobile)
|#666B, Street. 271, Sangkat Boeng Tumpun 2, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh|