Credit Product Development Officer for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Accounting, Admin / Supervisory, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|23 August 2019|
|At least 1 year|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 258,904 clients with total assets of more than 770 million USD. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions bellow:
- Credit Product Development Officer (01 Position)
- Work closely with Research and Credit Product Development team to analyze market trend, come up with a concrete plan for new credit product development and existing credit product refinement which are in line with LOLC’s strategies and expansion plan.
- Assist in new credit product design and existing credit product refinement which include feasibility study, product concept development, prototype test, and finalization of credit product features to position LOLC as a major player in the Cambodian MFIs.
- Assist in evaluating the financial aspects of credit product development, such as budgets, expenditures, and research and development appropriations.
- Monitoring and evaluation for pilot-tests of new or refined credit products to ensure that it is well developed to meet customer needs and gain more advantages.
- Regularly perform credit product costing and pricing to redirect LOLC’s pricing and other product strategies.
- Providing technical support to branches and instruction all relevant staff to make sure that it is comply with policy.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Finance and banking, Accounting, Business Administrative, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least one-year experience in Banking or MFIs specializing in credit product development; however, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- With knowledge of business and management principles involved in research and product development.
- Good command in English including writing, speaking, reading and listening.
- Be computer literacy – MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Visio, and other data analytical software;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team work, and independent.
- Ability to initiate and prioritize multi-tasks, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
អិលអូអិលស៊ី (ខេមបូឌា) ភីអិលស៊ី ផ្ដល់ជូនបុគ្គលិកនូវអត្ថប្រយោជន៍ជាច្រើនដែលមានលក្ខណៈប្រកួតប្រជែងនៅលើទីផ្សារការងារដូចជា៖ ប្រាក់បៀវត្ស (អាចចចារបាន) ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ចូលឆ្នាំខ្មែរ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ភ្ជុំបិណ្ឌ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ចុងឆ្នាំ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់លើកទឹកចិត្តប្រចាំខែសម្រាប់មន្ត្រីឥណទាន ប្រាក់មូលនិធិសន្សំ ការដំឡើងបៀវត្សប្រចាំឆ្នាំ ប្រាក់ឧបត្ថម្ភសុខភាព ការធានារ៉ាប់រងពេលមានគ្រោះថ្នាក់ ឱកាសទទួលការបណ្តុះបណ្តាល និងអភិវឌ្ឍអាជីពការងារ បរិយាកាសការងារល្អ និងការអនុវត្តលក្ខខណ្ឌការងារត្រឹមត្រូវតាមច្បាប់ការងារនៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា។
បេក្ខជន/នារីដែលមានចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍ សូមផ្ញើពាក្យសុំបម្រើការងារ (CV & Cover Letter) ជាមួយរូបថតថ្មី(4x6) និងបញ្ជាក់ពីមុខតំណែង និងទីតាំងដែលចង់បម្រើការងារឱ្យបានច្បាស់លាស់មកដាក់តាមបណ្តាការិយាល័យ អិលអូអិលស៊ី (ខេមបូឌា) ភីអិលស៊ី ដែលនៅជិតលោកអ្នក ឬអាចផ្ញើមកកាន់ អ៊ីមែល ដែលបានផ្ដល់ជូន។ សម្រាប់ព័ត៌មានបន្ថែមអំពី អិលអូអិលស៊ី សូមចូលទៅកាន់គេហទំព័រ ឬទាក់ទងទៅកាន់លេខទូរស័ព្ទ ដែលបានផ្ដល់ជូន។
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 400 277 (Mobile)
081 600 955 (Mobile)
081 800 169 (Mobile)
|#666B, Street. 271, Sangkat Boeng Tumpun 2, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh|