Digital Officer for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|23 August 2019|
|At least 2 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 258,904 clients with total assets of more than 770 million USD. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions bellow:
- Digital Officer (01 Position)
- Assist to develop and enhance the existing and new financial services-noncredit product to ensure competitive advantage within the industry and meet the customer demands.
- Assist senior Officer related to survey and desk research the competitors’ financial services-noncredit product follow the reserve methodology.
- Direct and indirect dealing with issues within and relevant departments to improve and renovate of LOLC’s products and services.
- Testing in system as proposed by manager for developing financial services-non-credit product and ensuring the procedure is meet the business requirement.
- Develop the Financial Reports to support LOLC Management, NBC, auditors, social investors and other entities for analyzing LOLC business trend and growth.
- Report the financial services issues and missing points of procedure, policy, materials are not fully for operations and collaborating with branches for solving problem.
- Develop and maintain friendly, open, working relationships and communicating channels with all staff of LOLC.
- Build and strengthen relationship with corporate, SME, and individual clients to provide optimal customer experience and maximize sales opportunities.
- Perform other projects and duties as required by managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Banking, Economics or related fields.
- At least 2-year working experiences in financial services preferably in digital product and services.
- Good knowledge in digital service and product development.
- Ability to work with pressure and responsibility.
- Strong computer literacy (MS. Office).
- Excellent spreadsheet analysis and communication skills.
- Be honest, high commitment and good team work spirit.
អិលអូអិលស៊ី (ខេមបូឌា) ភីអិលស៊ី ផ្ដល់ជូនបុគ្គលិកនូវអត្ថប្រយោជន៍ជាច្រើនដែលមានលក្ខណៈប្រកួតប្រជែងនៅលើទីផ្សារការងារដូចជា៖ ប្រាក់បៀវត្ស (អាចចចារបាន) ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ចូលឆ្នាំខ្មែរ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ភ្ជុំបិណ្ឌ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់ចុងឆ្នាំ ប្រាក់រង្វាន់លើកទឹកចិត្តប្រចាំខែសម្រាប់មន្ត្រីឥណទាន ប្រាក់មូលនិធិសន្សំ ការដំឡើងបៀវត្សប្រចាំឆ្នាំ ប្រាក់ឧបត្ថម្ភសុខភាព ការធានារ៉ាប់រងពេលមានគ្រោះថ្នាក់ ឱកាសទទួលការបណ្តុះបណ្តាល និងអភិវឌ្ឍអាជីពការងារ បរិយាកាសការងារល្អ និងការអនុវត្តលក្ខខណ្ឌការងារត្រឹមត្រូវតាមច្បាប់ការងារនៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា។
បេក្ខជន/នារីដែលមានចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍ សូមផ្ញើពាក្យសុំបម្រើការងារ (CV & Cover Letter) ជាមួយរូបថតថ្មី(4x6) និងបញ្ជាក់ពីមុខតំណែង និងទីតាំងដែលចង់បម្រើការងារឱ្យបានច្បាស់លាស់មកដាក់តាមបណ្តាការិយាល័យ អិលអូអិលស៊ី (ខេមបូឌា) ភីអិលស៊ី ដែលនៅជិតលោកអ្នក ឬអាចផ្ញើមកកាន់ អ៊ីមែល ដែលបានផ្ដល់ជូន។ សម្រាប់ព័ត៌មានបន្ថែមអំពី អិលអូអិលស៊ី សូមចូលទៅកាន់គេហទំព័រ ឬទាក់ទងទៅកាន់លេខទូរស័ព្ទ ដែលបានផ្ដល់ជូន។
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 400 277 (Mobile)
081 600 955 (Mobile)
081 800 169 (Mobile)
|#666B, Street. 271, Sangkat Boeng Tumpun 2, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh|