Sales & Marketing Officers for Cambodian Public Bank
|23 August 2019|
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the position below.
- Sales & Marketing Officers
- Sell and market the Bank's full range of financial products and services to meet set target
- A recognised University Degree preferably related to Banking and Finance or Marketing
- Experience in the sales of financial products will be an advantage
- Outgoing personality with keen interest in business development and sales related activities
- Pro-active, self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to converse in Chinese/Korean or Japanese will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Training will be provided
- Prepared to travel extensively
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV and Cover Letter send to us via email provided in the contact detail. For more information can contact via phone.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Cambodian Public Bank (“The Bank” or “Campu Bank”) was incorporated in Cambodia on 20 February 1992 and commenced its business on 25 May 1992. The parent company of the Bank is Public Bank Berhad, and bank licensed and incorporated in Malaysia. Public Bank is a top-tier bank, well-reputed for its prudent management, superior customer service, uncompromising service delivery standards and strong corporate governmence and corporate culture.
The Bank is principally engaged in all aspects of banking business and provision of related financial services. Campu Bank continues to grow in strength year after year. The branch network has been expanded to 30 branches.
|Cambodian Public Bank|
|023 222 880 (Office)|
|No. 23, Kramuon Sar Avenue (Street No. 114), Sangkat Phsar Thmey 2, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh|