Internal Auditor for Cambodian Public Bank
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|23 August 2019|
|At least 2 years|
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the position below.
- Internal Auditor
- Responsible for conducting audit and review of the branches and Head Office departments in accordance with the Bank’s audit scopes, approaches, methodologies and ensure the audit objectives are met.
- A recognised University Degree preferably related to Accounting/Auditing, Computer Science/IT or Finance and Banking
- At least 2 years’ experience in internal and external auditing or information systems auditing
- Able to work well with all levels of staff and a team player
- Proficiency in written and spoken English with good interpersonal skills
- Must be prepared to travel extensively especially to provinces for audit assignments
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV and Cover Letter send to us via email provided in the contact detail. For more information can contact via phone.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Cambodian Public Bank (“The Bank” or “Campu Bank”) was incorporated in Cambodia on 20 February 1992 and commenced its business on 25 May 1992. The parent company of the Bank is Public Bank Berhad, and bank licensed and incorporated in Malaysia. Public Bank is a top-tier bank, well-reputed for its prudent management, superior customer service, uncompromising service delivery standards and strong corporate governmence and corporate culture.
The Bank is principally engaged in all aspects of banking business and provision of related financial services. Campu Bank continues to grow in strength year after year. The branch network has been expanded to 30 branches.
|Cambodian Public Bank|
|023 222 880 (Office)|
|No. 23, Kramuon Sar Avenue (Street No. 114), Sangkat Phsar Thmey 2, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh|