Clerks/Tellers for Cambodian Public Bank
|Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|Khmer, English, Chinese|
|Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Battambang, Kampong Cham, Svay Rieng|
|23 August 2019|
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the position below.
- Perform account opening and other counter transactions i.e. deposits and withdrawals, exchange of currencies and accept payments for loans/credit cards
- Attend to customers' enquiries related to the Bank's products and services
- Provide administrative support to the branch
- Diploma in Banking or its equivalent with good Mathematics result
- Ability to converse and write in English and Chinese would be an added advantage
- No experience required
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV and Cover Letter send to us via email provided in the contact detail. For more information can contact via phone.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Cambodian Public Bank (“The Bank” or “Campu Bank”) was incorporated in Cambodia on 20 February 1992 and commenced its business on 25 May 1992. The parent company of the Bank is Public Bank Berhad, and bank licensed and incorporated in Malaysia. Public Bank is a top-tier bank, well-reputed for its prudent management, superior customer service, uncompromising service delivery standards and strong corporate governmence and corporate culture.
The Bank is principally engaged in all aspects of banking business and provision of related financial services. Campu Bank continues to grow in strength year after year. The branch network has been expanded to 30 branches.
|Cambodian Public Bank|
|023 222 880 (Office)|
|No. 23, Kramuon Sar Avenue (Street No. 114), Sangkat Phsar Thmey 2, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh|