Technical Project Coordinator for Youth for World Vision Cambodia
|Community Development, Educate/Train/Teaching, Social Science|
|Full time job, Contract job|
|15 August 2019|
|$585 - $732|
|At least 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : BMC-FY19-F016
Position of : Technical Project Coordinator for One Goal
Location : Phnom Srok AP, Banteay Meanchey Province
Salary & Benefit Package : $585-$732 USD
I. PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is to plan and implement the technical program models to contribute to achieving the Project outcomes.
- Work with Technical Program Officer (TPO), Area Program Team and Project Partners to adapt the technical project implementation to community context.
- Work with Area Program Manager & TPO to identify and mitigate risks/issues to ensure quality implementation of technical project models.
- Work with Area Program Manager and TPO to organize training and ongoing coaching/mentoring on technical project model/curriculum to AP Team and project partners.
- Lead reflection and learning of technical project models implementation for ongoing feedback and improvement.
- Use standardized Technical Program (TP) monitoring tool and its appropriate assurance.
- Train and engage project partners and key stakeholders in project monitoring and learning.
- Prepare and compile project model data for child well-being report.
- Represent WVI-C at District/Commune levels to promote technical model and strengthen collaborative relationship.
- Implement TP’s advocacy components to influence local policy implementers/decision makers at district and/or commune levels through use of the evidence-based, etc.
- Orient/train Area Program Team on technical project model.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably education, social science or development.
- At least 2 years of experience working with youth programs (youth advocacy, youth leadership, youth economic resilience, youth sports).
- Experience delivering youth life skills curriculum, coaching and mentoring
- Experience in working collaboratively with government, NGOs/civil society organizations
- Willingness to stay in the community, work in the evening or weekend when youth are available to meet for project activities.
- Must understand and agree with WV’s vision, mission and Core Values.
Please copy job ID: BMC-FY19-F016 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing Date: 15 August 2019 5:00PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|Phnom Srok AP, Banteay Meanchey Province|